• 566 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5101 Players Online
  • 4535 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Glitched wool and enchantments

Discussion in 'Help' started by Kimo, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:01 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I play skywars a lot and I ocasianally play cakewars with my friends, but one thing that I noticed as of recent is that in the bedrock edition of Mineplex, you cannot organize any blocks in cake wars in your inventory. In skywars you can't pick enchantment items, you also can't even enchant stuff because it'll go back to normal and still take your xp. I don't know if this is something with mineplex or I'm just lagging that bad that I can't do anything, but give me feedback please, this is driving me kinda crazy:)

Posted Apr 7, 2021 at 10:01 PM
    TorpidKitten785 likes this.
  2. Hey there @Kimo!

I apologize that you’re experiencing this issue in your gameplay. There have been similar threads where players seem to be experiencing the same issue in picking up enchanted items. Unfortunately, this is a known bug and it should hopefully be fixed soon! As far as rearranging blocks in CakeWars, I’m not sure if this is a known issue/bug at this time - I would suggest collecting evidence and making a bug report here. Before making the bug report, I would suggest reading over the Official Bug Report Guide, which covers everything you need to know to efficiently and of course, correctly submit a bug report. I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. I will be locking the thread, as the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or Concern Addressed.

Posted Apr 7, 2021 at 10:25 PM
    rilau likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.