• 137 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1642 Players Online
  • 1505 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Glitched Tracking Compass

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by ConnorCrimson, Jan 3, 2021.

1. I made a post earlier and it yielded no help whatsoever. I correctly assumed from the start the glitch with the compass not pointing to players when right clicked was mod based. I have since discovered that the glitch is caused by the Vanilla Enhancements mod. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix that glitch?

Posted Jan 3, 2021
  2. Hello Connor!

Unfortunately, this is a bug caused by the mod and it's not Mineplex's job to fix it so it probably won't end up getting fixed unless you speak to the author of the mod you're using though, after checking on the Mineplex Rules page the mod you're speaking of hasn't been approved by Mineplex and thus isn't allowed to be used on the server. Honestly though that's okay because after looking at the features of Vanilla Enhancements I want to let you know that approved clients such as Laby Mod and Badlion have most of the listed features of the mod in the clients (And more infact!) so you should definitely check those out.

Hope this helped!

Posted Jan 4, 2021