• 928 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3028 Players Online
  • 2100 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Glitch: Keep A Item when Dead.

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by SevenSafe, Jun 6, 2019.

1. So, before, a glitch on Cake Wars allowed a player to hold a item while selected, when the character died, the player would hold onto the item until respawn. Thus, when a player lost a sword or emeralds, they could hold onto it before a player or the void could kill them. The player would naturally respawn, and would continue with the items that the selected. I was told of the glitch, and was able to use it, but many other players don't notice this glitch. I think it is unfair, and would like to give myself a 2 day ban to MP, for the execution of this glitch. If possible, I could send live gameplay to you (the admins/moderators.) Please let me know so we can or will discuss this matter.

-Seven.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    Gamerscore cat likes this.
  2. I’ve seen this before, it doesn’t happen On any other server or even solo worlds

Posted Jun 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. The Rule of Unholding Allows you to "Hold" your Items for you, Therefore, It's not cheating because if you lose your stuff on Cakewars The rule of Unholding can keep your stuff! It's not a glitch it's just a part of the game. It may seem unfair for other players to "Enjoy" The Rule of Unholding but, It's good to have it in the game But, I'm not sure what you're saying about before?

Posted Jun 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Posted Jun 12, 2019
  5. Hey. This obviously doesn't seem like a game intended mechanic. It would be awesome if you would be able to report this glitch at www.mineplex.com/bugs, and not abuse the bug as it can lead to a ban. If you're going to be reporting the bug, please make sure to read the bug reporting guide which can be found here.

If you need any assistance, you can feel free to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Posted Jun 12, 2019
  6. I don’t think he was talking about the rule of holding. He said it was a glitch that he tried out which allowed him to hold the item he had selected

Posted Jun 13, 2019 at 3:42 PM
    SisterCoolboy likes this.
  7. I didn’t know people could do this. I’ve also never noticed anything that signed it was there. In hindsight, I should have noticed this because I’m guilty of doing something like this. What I did was I get the golden Apple candy and when the game starts, I hold it and I get a free apple.
    --- Post updated ---
    I think he was talking about holding a single item.

Posted Jun 15, 2019 at 8:00 PM