• 537 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3116 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Glitch in teams mode?

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by ooaeeaooaeea, Jan 5, 2020.

1. I have experienced a weird death glitch in teams mode like 75% of the time I want to play it with my friends. Basically what happens is when I am teamed up with my friend and the game is about to start, like 10-15 seconds, me and my friend just die. Literally I just see the you died screen and I start spectating. I have also had this happen to me in skywars and I just want to know if is a common bug or it is just something I am doing wrong. Tell me if you have experienced this also.

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  2. This seems like a really strange glitch. I've never experience this before personally, but there may be some others that have. I'd suggest reporting the glitch here:
    https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game whilst including as much detail about the glitch as possible.

I hope this issue gets resolved for you soon!

edit: wording.

Posted Jan 6, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 6, 2020
  3. I have experienced this glitch in sky wars but not in the same way it happened to you. When it happens to me I never die from it. All that happens is I get flung into the void then in a few moments I rubber band back up to where I should spawn in at.

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  4. This is a known bug and should be fixed soon.

Posted Jan 6, 2020