• 101 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2112 Players Online
  • 2011 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gladiators' Paradise

Discussion in 'Events' started by MiningCreeper, Aug 14, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]

As a mercenary, fighting to live and living to fight is your unavoidable fate. In all sorts of PVP games, you will get the chance to show off your best moves. Take up arms and prepare your battle cry, because only one will emerge victorious!

Join us today, August 14 at 8PM CEST/7PM BST for a wild variety of competitive games. We'll end it off with a game of UHC at 9:30PM CEST/8:30PM BST. Prizes will be given to the best of the best ;)

Posted Aug 14, 2022
    Amg, Looof and wattywatty14 like this.
  2. I AM READY I AM READY I AM READY

My years of training have prepared me for this very moment

Posted Aug 14, 2022
  3. VERY EXCITING! I hope everyone attending this event has an amazing time and huge thanks for the Community Management Team for putting these events together. We appreciate all of your creative thinking and time, as always. <3

Posted Aug 14, 2022
  4. I will be honest, I've just opened up the Mineplex Discord (working all day !!) and I see this and I can tell you I have Minecraft loading up right now XD

Posted Aug 14, 2022
  5. Thanks for stopping by everyone – and a special shoutout to our surprise host @wattywatty14 for coming in clutch! :^)

Stay tuned for more events over the next weeks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2022
    Looof, danb76 and wattywatty14 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.