• 1305 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6741 Players Online
  • 5436 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gladiators own game

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Candycrusher971, May 23, 2020.

?

Should Gladiators be its own game

1. Yes

63.6%
  2. No

18.2%
  3. It’s fine the way it is

18.2%
  1. I really enjoy the Gladiator game in mixed arcade but I think it should be it’s own game. Gladiators doesn’t fit the fast pace of mixed arcade. Now in my opinion neither does bomb lobbers but Gladiators stands out to me. And sometimes Gladiators gets bugged so I feel if they can make Gladiators its own game they might be able to fix some of the bugs with it in the process. And if they wanna replace it a game I would love to see is tnt run or spleef. Both those games are fast paced and plus not many of the other bedrock servers have that. This is just my opinion but I would love to see it happen.

Posted May 23, 2020
    WowTamman, xGetRekted and ForevrrFury like this.
  2. Hi there!

On Java Gladiators it was a solo game but was later moved into Mixed Arcade only. I personally support this addition. The game wasn't really that popular by itself and it wouldn't start many games so it was moved into Mixed Arcade so it got the right amount of players and it would start a game. I understand that bedrock has a way higher amount of players but, I don't really think it would make a good game by itself on bedrock, I think it fits perfectly in Mixed Arcade.

As for your idea for switching the spot, I suggest we don't remove it at all and we should just add more games to mixed arcade because at the current time it's just way to short. Someone else suggesting adding spleef and I would really love to see this added! Spleef is a super quick game the maps shouldn't be an issue hopefully, and it'll be a fun quick game in the rotation!

I think we could add another game to this rotation which would be, Runner. It's also a super quick game and it's something similar to spleef so I just suggest we make it far from spleef, this game wouldn't be a problem and I think this would make a perfect fit in the rotation.

Overall, for your Idea I'm not a huge fan of the removing glads from it but I am a fan of adding someone to mixed arcade so I'll give this a +0.5. I hope to see some of this added in the near future and I also hope to see some more Ideas from you!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted May 29, 2020 at 11:14 AM
  3. I personally would like to see games added to mixed arcade but I do not see a need of making gladiators it’s own game. I do not think this would receive many players and would not be very active. I give this a +0.5

Posted May 29, 2020 at 3:18 PM
  4. no the games way to bugged imo.

Posted May 29, 2020 at 3:25 PM
  5. I feel like for bedrock they should introduce a mechanic that allows the player to choose which mixed arcade game they wish to play. Java currently has this feature and I believe it should be introduced to bedrock. As for removing gladiators from the mixed arcade game mode and making it on its own, no I don't believe this would be a good idea. On that note, I do think there should be a way for players to choose between games.

Posted May 29, 2020 at 3:46 PM
  6. Gladiators is a very fun game for competitive PvP players on Windows 10 and xbox, however I don’t think making it a separate game on its own would be a good idea. It probably won’t have many players, since a majority of our playerbase here on Bedrock are on mobile, making it extremely hard to PvP others. I do however like @ShadowWolfZoe ’s idea to make it so that you can select the game you want to play in Mixed Arcade. I can see that being put on a list in the near future as well, as I find that Bomb Lobbers and other games on there have quite the competitive leaderboards.

Posted May 31, 2020 at 12:06 AM
  7. Hey!
    I agree with this idea in some ways. id like it if mineplex would add a feature to select a mini game in mixed arcade, but it does have 1 downside. Bomblobbers gives a ton of exp on a silver platter and it’s really short. so leveling up would take no time at all. but i really want this feature

Posted May 31, 2020 at 12:31 AM