• 814 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11451 Players Online
  • 10637 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gladiators in Nano Games

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by DragonVenom_, Dec 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't understand that if you win every matchup in gladiators, it is still possible to lose, how does that work?

Posted Dec 12, 2020
  2. Game timer issue. It doesn't end immediately after the last round so there's an extremely short round after the final round. If someone gets a bye that round (automatically earning 10 points) and that person was tied for first, then that person will win.

Posted Dec 12, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  3. Yeah, that sometimes gets annoying. But that is the reason why.

Posted Dec 12, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  4. Looks like your question has been answered.
    Unfortunately the game is based on a timer, not the number of matches. So if there’s a few seconds left and a new match starts, if someone gets killed the winner will still get points, same thing if someone gets a bye.
    Anyone who doesn’t finish their match won’t be rewarded any points in the last round, which means people who haven’t lost any of their matches could still lose the game.

Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted Dec 13, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.