• 2245 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4824 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gladiators bug

Discussion in 'Gladiators' started by Retricoo, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if this is just my Minecraft, but after every round 1 or 2 of gladiators it takes ages to start round 3 and when it does... It doesn't show a countdown or anything?
    Is this a thing?

Thanks.

Posted May 3, 2019
  2. If you have found a bug you should try to report it, but the round taking forever to end might be people taking long to pvp.

Posted May 3, 2019
  3. Heyo,

This is most likely a bug on the backend side of things, I'm not a member of Quality Assurance so I can't say for certain. However, from the sound of it, it does seem to be a bug that you've come across.

Whenever you come across a possible bug, your best bet is to report it using the bug report page. When filing the report, make sure to give all the necessary information, as well as a detailed description of what happened and how you came across the bug. If you have any questions about this, feel free to message a member of Quality Assurance (a list of members can be found here).

I will now lock this thread as your concern has been addressed. Feel free to PM me with any further questions of concerns!

Thread Locked >> Concern Addressed

Posted May 3, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.