• 791 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12192 Players Online
  • 11401 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Giveaway #4~!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Achiived, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN: Dallarth
    Coloured please!

Your artwork is amazing and I would love to win so I can use it as my profile picture! I have entered a few of your giveaways before but unfortunately haven't won. Hopefully I have more luck this time! Good luck to everyone else too!

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  2. Thanks for hosting this giveaway! Your art looks very, very nice. It's great that you're giving back to the community and I hope you are having a great day.

IGN: Segwat
    I'd like a coloured picture please :)
    And a link: https://namemc.com/skin/e5c927a48824eabf

And good luck to everyone entering! :D

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  3. IGN: Not_Gamer
    Colored: Yes please!

TEACH ME. I CAN'T DRAW!!
    Thank you for this amazing giveaway. People like me who can't draw are desperate for this lol.

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  4. Hey!
    In-Game Name: Pyratie
    Colored: Yes pls x)
    Skin: https://namemc.com/profile/Pyratie.1
    Information: Finally I found the giveaway I wanted, I actually wanted you to do my skin because I want to use it to my Forums profile picture. Also, I love derp skins lol

Good luck to everyone

Posted Oct 3, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  5. Although I wont be entering, I just want to say a HUGE thank you to @Achiived for hosting this giveaway. It takes a really special person to want to offer your incredible talents to make a drawing for another user. It's people like you who make this community so special and one that I like coming back to every single day. Good luck to everyone who chooses to enter. Y'all amazin'!

Posted Oct 3, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
  6. Hiya Achiived! It’s been awhile ... you know you are the best in my books! Decided to take my chances with your giveaway even with the odds high!

In Game Name/ ING: Mystic 0440
    Colored: YES
    Skin: I can send you a link in Discord or msg you, I use Skinseed and a new skin. Those show here are wrong as well as at namemc which has me under AllieCat but old skin.

Posted Oct 3, 2019
    Achiived likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.