• 463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8901 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion GIANTS!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Gitrik, Oct 4, 2019.

?

What do you think of this Idea feel free to add and comment on this idea.

1. If you think that this is a good idea and tell me what could be good to add.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. if you don't like the idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. This game mode is based on teams, There are 2 teams (15 players each) blue and red, each team is placed in a different map separated from each other. In each map there is one Giant Zombie that is threatening to kill everyone, the first team to kill the zombie win. The Gaint Zombie has about 30000HP since the kits are going to be very powerful. The players are going to have unlimited respawns until one team has killed their Giant.
    both teams are able to see the giant health bar on the top of the screen which can motivate the 2 teams to try harder to damage the giant.
    The giant has 2 abilities,
    Stomp -
    in a random time the zombie will jump high of the ground and when it lands it kills the players that are in 10 blocks range and have leather armor and leaves the ones with iron armor at 3 hearts.
    Teleport - when the giant is finally at 50% and 15% he will teleport to a random place on the map for the player to start looking, if the giant hasn't received any damage in 50 seconds then he will start recovering health (15HP per second).
    The Kits - the players are going to be able to choose 1 out of the 6 kits that are in the game,
    The 2 free kits
    - 1. Archer- A bow that does 20 damage per shot and comes with a full set of leather armor. 2. Knight- comes with an Iron sword that deals 35 damage per hit since it is harder to reach the Giant in close combat (also comes with leather armor.).
    The 2000 gems kit - Supporter (you may change the name of the kits) this kit will receive 3 healing potions to heal his teammates so they won't die to the giant's attacks, also going to receive speed 2 for 15 seconds every time that they heal a player to his full health, comes with an Iron helmet and Iron chest plate.
    The 2, 5000 gems kits - 1. Miner - this kit will receive full iron armor and every 8 seconds will receive TNT block that will be detonated on the second he puts it on the floor, the player has 3 seconds to get away from the TNT so it won't damage him/kill him. the TNT (will be called A Mine) will deal 300 damage to the Giant each time it hits. 2. The Flameflower - This kit also comes in full Iron armor and also comes with a diamond sword, the diamond sword will deal 100 damage on hit and also has a fire aspect on it, when you right-click the sword it will shoot flames out of it that when it hits the giant it will deal 10 damage per hit, the amount of flames it is able to shoot is based on the players exp bar, each time it becomes empty it will fill back up until you will be able to use the fire ability again.
    And for the final Kit which is something you need to achieve. Devil - This kit comes in full black leather armor with protection 2 on it and the player will receive 2 items, one would be a diamond-ax which deals 50 damage per hit and on right-click shoot a fireball which deals 750 damage to the giant cooldown of 15 seconds between each fireball, The second item would be 10 zombie eggs, the player will be able to summon normal sized zombies to help the team kill the zombie, each zombie will deal 5 damage per hit and the also have 50HP so they are easily killed, each time the player dies, the remaining zombies will also die with him, and he has to re-summon them but every time he dies he gets to summon 1 less then what he could before, which mean, first time he dies, when he respawns he will be able to summon only 9 zombies and not 10.
    the achievements that need to be acquired in order to receive the kit - 1. Play 20 games of GIANT! 2. Deal 15000 Damage to the Giant. 3. Heal to full health 25 players. 4. play a game without dying. 5. deal 50 headshots with a bow to the giant.

Posted Oct 4, 2019
  2. Hey there!

I very much like this. Although it seems the slightest bit like SkyGiants on a different server. But I like how you described the concept very throughly! I enjoy the fact that the kits will be powerful enough to kill the almighty giant. My one concern is that the kits can overpower the players. You should maybe think about the players as well. In conclusion, I give this a +1!

Posted Oct 4, 2019

3. The players are not going to be able to hurt each other, they are both on different maps. each team has a giant and a map of its own

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2019
  4. Hey, what's up?
    I find this a great idea! It would be nice to have a gamemode like this! This could assist with the factoring of players and game engaging them. I hope that this game gets implemented into Mineplex in the future! :)

Posted Oct 4, 2019
  5. Got it :)

Posted Oct 5, 2019