• 636 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10264 Players Online
  • 9628 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

GI - Bedrock Block Hunt Update Proposal

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by landay, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Yeah this was an issue on java which is why it was replaced with a noteblock

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  2. Also can infestor be added

Posted Nov 24, 2020
  3. and yet none of anything discussed here matters until the hider bug is fixed. Still going 100 percent. I finally was able to add to my LB yesterday I got one!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  4. Hi can you fix this? Or name another example where a server blatantly left a bug in a game?

*I mean seriously. I played 6 straight matches this morning, 7th bugged. Came back. Literally 9/10 matches bugged! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Posted Dec 5, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 5, 2020
  5. Cmon man it was working for like a week. No problems, now the last week into this one... Every single match has been bugged.

Posted Dec 15, 2020
  6. You'll have to be patient. We currently have only 1 developer working on game updates and he is currently working on the Christmas updates so we will have to wait until after Christmas for the Block Hunt update. There are also several other updates that he has to work on including the cake wars update, quality of life update, etc.

Posted Dec 15, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  7. and there is your problem. Who cares about the Christmas cr*p when there is no point to come when your games are broken for literally, and i mean literally, 1+ years?

Posted Dec 16, 2020