• 400 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8838 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

General Weirdness of the server?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by wiicart, Oct 9, 2019 at 9:33 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This post assumes that the lava in about half of the cake wars waiting areas and me somehow receiving a stick that was named paint-gun is not normal. How is all of this even happening? This is the only server where I see stuff like this so whats going on?

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:33 PM
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  2. A hacker probably put lava and sticks named paint-gun in the lobby.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:57 PM
  3. It seems you’ve encountered someone using a hacked client known as toolbox. In short, they probably gave themselves lava and put it down. As to why the sticks named “paintball gun” are on the ground. Players who have that gadget would most likely go into the lava and have those drop.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:02 PM
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  4. How is the server this vulnerable there ought'a be a patch
    --- Post updated ---
    It also has happend multiple times and is quite common

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:08 PM
  5. Idk man, perhaps someday it will be patched, but i think this isn't the only server to suffer this other parterned servers (will not say the name so i don't get warned lol) suffer the same problem

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:09 PM
    SpookVegetables likes this.
  6. Its honestly is because of plugins and yes other servers don’t have this problem but its because their plugins are different. Mineplex is trying their hardest but it takes time based off of what I been told to change these plugins. So we just gotta be patient. I usually just switch lobbies when I load into a game with a broken lobby. By doing /hub or wait for the game to start and do /findgame

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:18 PM
  7. Hey there,

As said above, Toolbox or Item-Spawning Hacking is a tool that hackers can use to in short, grief. You've seen a direct example of this, and firstly, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience. The best thing to do is let us know so we can forward it over and get the lobby reset to better the experience for us all. If you happen to see the hacker themselves grief, you could capture video evidence and report it here and it'll be handled by one of our Reports Patrol members.

Locking Thread ~ Concern Addressed

~Arjun

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 11:40 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.