• 150 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2729 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion General SG Suggestions

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by TopTen, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Hello,
    This forum post is many different suggestions me and my friends have regarding SG. About every 3 weeks I host an sg tournament that gets around 38 people every time and I’m making these suggestions to help SG on mineplex be more fun and playable for both regular SG and mps SG
    Anyways here is the list

- Add more chests to Rivington Castle and Kikoshi Islands, compared to other maps, these two maps have little chests
    -Fix the invis glitch that happens when people use horse kit
    -Fix a glitch where sometimes a player will be invisible to other players, I believe the main cause is because of people using taunts
    - Increase the amount of time until poison happens
    -Get rid of cleave in the barbarian kit, blade vortex and regeneration after a kill I believe is enough and in my opinion cleave makes the barbarian kit really unbalanced compared to the other kits
    -Get rid of the two diamond chest plates that spawn in fallout. There is really no reason for the chest plates to be there and it makes the game really unbalanced and it loses the point of supply drops
    - In general I really hate archer period and wish it was deleted but if anything nerf barrage
    -Be able to see team colors in tab during the lobby

I can always edit and add more but for now these are some of my suggestions, comment if you have more that you recommend I should add. Thanks!

Posted Jan 24, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 24, 2020
  2. This is really good suggestions, one thing I would want to add as an suggestion is to add back the team colors shown in the TAB/Playerlist to make it easier for the tournaments. Other than that these are good suggestions

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    TopTen likes this.
  3. Wait there is poison in SG? And what is Cleave? I didn't even know they existed lol.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  4. Poison rarely happens in normal games but in large intense games it can happen. Cleave is basically where you can hit two different people at once

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 24, 2020
  5. Oh ok. I agree with all of the ideas except for Cleave. I'll have to learn more about it before I can agree or disagree with it

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    TopTen likes this.
  6. Good suggestions to help the server be more enjoyable. ALSO FIX GWEN

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    TopTen likes this.
  7. Hey,

You have given some quite interesting suggestions, I don't really play SG so I can't provide much insight, however adding more chests could be quite an interesting change. Out of curiosity do you have any suggestions as to how many chests could be added?

As for the glitches please report all bug at www.mineplex.com/bugs. Reporting bugs allows us to fix them faster and overall improve your gaming experience

Thread Moved - Better Suited In The New Section

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    TopTen likes this.
  8. Will do! As for the chests I’m suppose just put more among the map, maybe put some in more open areas, considering that Rivington has very little loot if you compare it to other Sg maps like Tropia and Wild West where there is a large amount of chests

OP OP
  9. I would be interested in seeing if we could just increase the number of items per chest and see if that fixes the issue. I think it would all depend on what the development team would have time to do and what the majority of players think of the loot availability as it is to see if we actually have a need to increase them by much.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  10. Yeah, the thing is on most maps loot isn’t a problem but specifically Rivington castle has way less chests then most other maps, sometimes I’d play on the map and I’d see many spots where there should be a chest but there isn’t

OP OP
  11. That's intriguing I'll forward the thread to a senior member of the build team. They should be able to provide some input as to why the chest numbers are as low as they are

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    TopTen likes this.
  12. Responses in bold.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    TopTen likes this.
  13. Hi!

I'll take a look at the situation with Riverton and Koshi. A few months back I was looking at the SG maps and can confirm that these maps had lower counts. Riverton actually had a section missing chests completely and so it received a chest buff just a few weeks ago. If you know a specific part of the map that needs a chest buff feel free to shoot me a PM.

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Blirry and TopTen like this.