• 863 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9015 Players Online
  • 8152 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gems/shards after game

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by traincar100, Feb 16, 2021.

Tags:
?

Should this be added?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. I think that you should not have to wait through a entire game to see the amount of shards/gems you have and you should be able to see it right after you lose.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    Ryan9116, ReJo, Emiliee and 5 others like this.
  2. Yeah, it would be nice to be able to leave mid-game and see that you got x amount of gems, x amount of shards and x amount of exp. I still think you get the gems/shards/exp after you leave, but it would be nice to see how many of each you get after you leave. +1.

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    RaisukePvP, yvuggu and traincar100 like this.
  3. i too like this idea. i can see gems and xp on the forums of course. it can be annoying to turn on my phone and reload the page just to look at that though. shards i can only see after the game finishes so yeah, i like this idea. +1 from me

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    RaisukePvP, yvuggu and traincar100 like this.
  4. It’s a good idea, it’s small but a good change

Posted Feb 16, 2021
    yvuggu and traincar100 like this.
  5. would love to see this added! not much else to say so I'll leave it at a +1!

Posted Feb 18, 2021
    Kight, yvuggu and traincar100 like this.
  6. I really like this idea, and think it would be a welcomed addition.

It is super annoying leaving a game and not being able to see what rewards you earned, and this would just make it so much easier. I feel like the best way for this to be implemented is after you leave the game, in chat, the same score summary that pops up when a game ends, pops up with all your reward info.

I don't have much more to say, as I think this is a really great idea that would be a great new feature!

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    traincar100, 20LeeBrian1 and yvuggu like this.
  7. Thanks for your feedback about this suggestion. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2021
  8. I like this idea for many reasons that the players above have talked about. So I'd like to suggest a way to implement it.

You know how when you click on a player in the lobby you see their name, level, rank if they have one, lifetime gems, favorite game info like wins and games played, and the stuff below that says Add Friend and Invite to Party? Well, they should add a current gems and current shards to it.

And how would you click on yourself you might ask? My suggestion is that when you use the Name Tag thing in your hotbar, it should have a "My Profile" thing with the stuff like Current shards and gems and stuff like that.

Another thing is that you might say that it doesn't fit the friends tab. I actually agree, so it could also be implemented in Carl The Creeper.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    traincar100 and CloudXYZ15 like this.
  9. On Mineplex's Java Edition network you see how many gems, shards and experience points you'll receive when you're eliminated, so I don't see why Bedrock shouldn't receive similar treatment.

Hopefully, Production will see fit to order this in a future update.

Posted Feb 21, 2021
    traincar100 and yvuggu like this.
  10. I like this, or like other servers there could be like a little profile on the right side of the screen (like mineplex Java) or it shows it in the chat or the same pop up is shown just when you are eliminated and not till the end of the game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 21, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  11. 100% agreed.
    You don’t win all of your games. Especially if you die at the beginning or towards the middle, it would be unreasonable to expect someone to stay until the end of the game to see the rewards they got from it.
    Can’t really think of any harm in having the idea implemented. Big +1

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  12. I believe this is already in plans, as it's what Java has! So hopefully this will come through in the near future. Bedrock is in need of a lot of small QoL updates like this, and with only two developers, I'm sure it's getting worked on just pretty slowly as there's also many other priorities.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  13. 2 devs? i thought there was only gyro working on bedrock right now whos the other one?

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  14. there was another dev called geNAZt. he no longer works for us though so we only have 1 dev right now, which is gyro.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  15. Some of you may or may not be aware but there are more developers on Mineplex than immediately evident since not all of them are registered on the forums. At least, they weren't all registered on the forums when I was staff...

Anyways. Some of our developers work on both Java and Bedrock, especially those working on more back-end, behind the scenes things that players don't immediately see. It may very well be true that there are only one or two developers dedicated solely to Bedrock, solely focusing on things like new features and niche bug fixes-- but that's fairly typical, at least for Mineplex, and has often been the case for Java as well.

@Mothy was here @Jet Starglaze @maevestarbaby

Posted Feb 22, 2021