• 1510 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8100 Players Online
  • 6590 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gems and sherds

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Showerpen77194, Jan 22, 2021.

1. I think when we log into miniplex gems and sherds should be added automatically as daily log in streak beacase so many players don't know where to go and collect it as daily login streak....

Regards,
    Showerypen

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  2. I don't think this should be the case, I think you should collect it just like on Java.

However, I think there should be a message that tells you you have unclaimed rewards and where to claim them, just like on the Java server. That was players most likely won't be confused as to where to get it and will also be reminded. Your current streak could be mentioned on that message too, maybe

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    yvuggu and Fusafez like this.
  3. The ideas team did briefly discuss the possibility of changing the daily reward to an auto-claim, because so many people forget to claim the rewards, but most of us agreed that this would not be the best solution. While no decision was ever fully made regarding it, I don't believe this would happen, mainly because this would require no effort from the user to claim the bonus. With that being said, I do think there are other ways it can be made easier, which should help the issue.

The main issue with claiming daily bonuses, in my opinion, is not having Carl The Creeper visible to you when you log in, as he is placed quite a few blocks behind you. When players go to play games, they never run past him or see him, unless they remember to do so. The easiest solution to this problem would be to move where Carl The Creeper is in relation to where you spawn, so you see him each time you log on. This would serve as an instant reminder that you can claim your daily reward.

Another way to help players remember to claim their daily rewards would be to have announcements or Carl messages to remind you. While there are plans to update the announcements to remind players to check Carl, a specialized message from Carl would also be beneficial.

So while I completely agree that there is a problem with daily bonus claiming, I believe the best ways to resolve this would be by moving Carl The Creeper and adding reminders to check Carl.

Posted Jan 22, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
  4. I agree with you but when we join the server it laggs a lot so it would be a problem so some players join mini games immediately after joining server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 22, 2021
  5. I haven't heard anyone mention lag issues when joining the server, but because players play on so many different devices, and everyone has different connection, I understand that.

Moving Carl in-front of where you spawn should still help, as that way he would be in your path when walking to the game NPCs.

The other solution I just thought about, which I could see if this is possible, is adding Carl into game waiting lobbies. I am not sure if they want to include Carl in the game waiting lobbies, but if that is possible, it should mostly solve the issue of players forgetting to collect their bonuses.

Posted Jan 24, 2021