• 2952 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10029 Players Online
  • 7077 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Gatorade or Powerade

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CodenameSarvyyy, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Random survey day 8 (I know I’m late) Which is the better sports drink Gatorade or Powerade. I feel like powerade tastes like watered down Gatorade but there are people who religiously defend that Powerade is better so I wanna know your opinions.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    510bike and Mitsoko like this.
  2. OOOooo, this is a tough one. I used really like Gatorade and I still do but I would have to say that I do prefer Powerade. Powerade doesn't taste like it has too much sugar in it unlike Gatorade c:

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Truthhs and xGetRekted like this.
  3. I usually find myself needing a pick-me-up after I’ve worked out for long time periods. Although both drinks to the trick for me, I must say, I prefer Gatorade. I suppose I’ve just been drinking Gatorade longer than Powerade. However, Gatorade seems to boost my electrolytes far more than Powerade does, even though it’s a mere amount more, I’ll find myself needing that extra support at the end of a long day. Additionally, Gatorade comes in more preferable flavors for me, and the taste overall is more appealing to me.​

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    Mitsoko and AltantaTV like this.
  4. I have to say I like Gatorade more, especially the cherry flavor. I really only have Gatorade when I'm sick or doing lots of exercise in the Summer, though.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  5. Hey there! Gatorade is my favorite drink, and I drink it at least a few times per week even though I do not play any sports. Green apple is my favorite flavor, and glacier freeze is a close second. I absolutely love Gatorade, and I like every flavor except for the citrus ones, such orange and lemon-lime. I also like Powerade, but I feel that Gatorade is better by a landslide.

-Dan

Posted Mar 29, 2020
    xGetRekted and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  6. I'd have to say Powerade because it has a great taste and has so many different flavors when you are using a Coca-cola Freestyle machine! I usually get it when I go to my local theme park but with coronavirus I can't do that. :(

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  7. Nice survey idea! Personally, I used to like Gatorade a lot but now I find it too sugary. Powerade is more of a water-based drink compared to Gatorade so for that reason, I'd pick Powerade. If it was based on the taste, however, I would pick Gatorade.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  8. B3N

B3N

I would probably say Gatorade because I’ve only had Powerade one or twice and I didn’t vibe with it very much. :P

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  9. Weirdly I like sugar free Powerade to take with me to the gym. As other people have said, Gatorade seems too sugary to me. Growing up I preferred Gatorade, but overtime I feel like I've moved away from overly sweet drinks. Sometimes I feel like Gatorade has a chemical taste to it, but maybe that's just me? I've never been a fan of the sugar free Gatorade either, tastes watered down to me. But my favorite flavor for Powerade is mixed berry. :)

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  10. Personally, I really dislike Powerade. I am not really sure why, but Gatorade has always been my go-to for sports drinks. Maybe I should try to branch off a bit flavor-wise and give Powerade another try? My favorite flavor of Gatorade is Cool Blue.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  11. I'm not the type of person to drink Powerade; my sports drink is Gatorade. I've always liked the taste and different combinations. Powerade is usually the same, but it doesn't give me a relaxed vibe of the drink like I don't like the taste and flavours, but this is a hard question to go between I'd have to pick Gatorade my second choice possibly would be Powerade.

Posted Mar 29, 2020
  12. Neither :)
    Water is much better than either of them in my opinion. It’s healthier and refreshing after working out.
    Although, if I did have to choose one, I would choose Gatorade. I’m not the biggest fan of sports drinks in general, but a light blue Gatorade tastes pretty good every once in a while, although I would still choose water over anything.
    I’d much rather have Gatorade over Powerade though.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    ChrissyTheFish likes this.
  13. Does Powerade even still exist? I haven't seen one in like 8 years.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  14. they both taste the same imo

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  15. Like @510bike said, I'm not a huge fan of sports drinks either. I find that after working out/playing lacrosse they dehydrate me even more, probably because of their crazy-high sugar content. I'd definitely prefer water with ice instead. But if I had to pick, I'd say Powerade, as it's a little healthier than Gatorade. I also feel Powerade has more unique flavors, like kiwi strawberry (which is my favorite).

Posted Mar 30, 2020
    510bike likes this.
  16. The blue Gatorade yes, however the red powerade is better than Gatorade.

Posted Mar 30, 2020
  17. Powerade is the clear winner here! Powerade has such a more crisp and clear taste, and personally I feel the drink is more refreshing.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  18. Hey!
    Personally, I like water with electrolytes because it is healthier and I have migranes and play volleyball, however if I had to choose one, it would have to be Gatorade because the blue Gatorade low-key hits different than powerade. But, that being said I don't really drink any regularly, so I don't know if my opinion counts.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  19. While I don't drink these as much, I would prefer gatorade than Powerade. This is honestly because I've used gatorade more often when I play basketball. Gatorade is more of the popular drink where I live, so that is why I have always preferred gatorade over Powerade. However, I've tried both, and both do the same effect. Especially in our school, a lot of the equipment used has the name Gatorade on it, another reason for why I use gatorade more often. Overall though, both drinks are good for their uses, but I prefer gatorade due to its popularity in my local area.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
  20. I can't say I'm an avid energy drink drinker but I would have to cast my vote with Gatorade for the reason that it tastes better and I feel more satisfied drinking it than drinking powerade. Not only that but the bottle itself is nicer than powerade bottles. One of the most important things to consider when choosing the best is the flavour which would be also gatorade. Overall, yup, I'm a gatorade guy.

Posted Mar 31, 2020