• 638 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9076 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Clans] Gas s7 clan recruitment

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by SheVeryCute, Aug 13, 2019.

1. hey I’m SheVeryCute also as most of you know me as Leo.i know I am known for cheating but I have stopped playing Minecraft and I won’t be cheating anymore.i am not going to play clans until s7 comes out if you do see me on this season probably just playing to get a feel of the game.Im going to be making a clan with my brother and one of my friends.so just fill out the application. Beware I will only be accepting 4-5 players from here I don’t like really big clans they always die!

Ign:
    Time zone:
    Stats (screenshot it pls);
    Previous clans:
    pvp skill 1-10:
    Building skill 1-10:
    Working mircrophone:

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  2. Ign: Spiitze
    Time zone: EST
    Discord: Spiitze [Quit]6496
    Stats (screenshot it pls); https://gyazo.com/9d92b5515f55a030050b0dc0e5248ddd Please make it official of what stats you would like screenshotted my opinion is that you're looking for DOM/CTF stats?
    Previous clans: Safehaven, Calmhaven, hio, QuackQuack, Virus, Urban, Cruxis.
    PVP skill 1-10: Brute 8 Assassin 10 Knight 6 Ranger 9 Mage 7
    Building skill 1-10: Building skills on a scale of 1-10 my building skills are 7
    A working microphone: Yes.

Note: I have made this application because I would like to probably request an alliance with you, Leo. Leo since my clan leader cards4in_ is making a clan I thought I could make this application just to get an alliance so if you would like to get an alliance please reply to this or if you would not want an alliance you don't have to reply I'd just need a reply to get a heads-up. If you deny this application I will not tell cards4in_ that we will be allying you for season 7 if you deny. I don't honestly know if we need allies but my leader has announced if anyone wants to ally with us for season 7 our clan name will be called "Dignity" I look forward to seeing you in clans season 7 I will be a member of this clan that I've recently been accepted into. This application is not to join your clan I am just currently looking to see if I'm able to get new allies.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Other information
    Discord of cards4in_ :
    cards4in#8468

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  3. huge cheater lmfao. Known phaser + blatant hacker as T_rektum, or penings.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  4. if you are the leo im thinking of, you still cheat, especially on the account Leeoh. Don't lie.

Posted Aug 13, 2019
    Tqbin likes this.
  5. mind if I apply to see if I'd get in?

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  6. you think everyone that kills you cheats when you cheat yourself lmfao

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  7. Karrrl124 I'm done with your accusing right now I told you I am not penings? And I told you I don't have access to T_Rektum and I don't even know who that is all I know is that penings is TzR_Andy and an alter I have no alts so can you just please stop??? "blatant hacker" If I cheat why not prove it ss me? Penings = TzR_Andy = Blatant Hacker = Perm blacklisted = T_Rektum

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  8. I do not cheat anymore, you can ask anyone who actually knows me and isn't toxic. The Leo i am hackusating does indeed cheat and has been banned for it multiple times. The accounts he has are Leeoh, GANGMEMBERLEO, and once had access to Marysa. He cheated on all 3 with multiple unnamed alts. If you think I'm wrong, add me on discord at jAck#0088 for a real talk. :D

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  9. That’s not even an account anymore I have not played mc in 3 months young man
    --- Post updated ---
    He’s not wrong I used to cheat tho

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2019
  10. did i say Leeoh? I meant Leohh, the one that cheated against us multiple times on c1, a MONTH ago. Or shall I bring up more recent times from about a week ago?

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  11. Like I said I have not played mc in 3 months and that name is 5 months old check name Mc young man

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 14, 2019
  12. Imagine being in a clan with cards4in_ as leader...

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  13. Ign: Souwoo
    Time zone: Est
    Discord: BigD#9454
    Stats (screenshot it pls); https://i.badlion.net/WoELByLUaAhs3FBfcBV2gk.png
    Previous clans: Legacies Severed Shistar
    pvp skill 1-10: Solid 7
    Building skill 1-10: 6-7
    Working mircrophone: Yessir

Posted Aug 22, 2019