• 801 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2940 Players Online
  • 2139 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Gameplay Videos!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Angry_Balloon, Jun 9, 2019.

?

witch vid did you like?

1. Bridges

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. micro battles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. both

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. none

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i have some gameplay videos of mineplex minigames! come check them out! :mineplex:

Bridges:

Micro Battles:

more coming soon! :sigils:

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  2. Nice videos! Each of them are well made and are very creative. The music balances with the video which is one issue I see with many videos but not this one! I would recommend improving the frame rate and quality however. That's what makes players want to come to your videos.

Also, please be sure to add a thumbnail! Thumbnails attract the attention of your viewers, which if you want more views, is what you want! I can provide an example thumbnail via PM's if you'd like. Otherwise, nice video!

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  3. yes i know I'm just working on the thumbnails

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 9, 2019
    Overdog likes this.
  4. Wow! I like these videos. I love how you used the remove inventory function so we can look at the other players. I also like the music and the cinematics that you gave of the lobbies. At the end of each game, you took spectator mode to the next level adding drone like footage to make it look nice

Posted Jun 9, 2019
  5. I agree with Overdog and Demoxx, your videos were very nice and enjoying. I hope you create more gameplay videos in the future!
    p.s - Your music balanced out great!

Posted Jun 12, 2019