• 1446 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9884 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Game Voted on the Carl Poll

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Vocaloiid, May 17, 2019.

?

Which game did you vote for?

1. Cake Wars

19.4%
  2. Super Smash Mobs

12.9%
  3. Minestrike

3.2%
  4. Arcade

3.2%
  5. Survival Games

12.9%
  6. Block Hunt

3.2%
  7. Champions

16.1%
  8. Bridges

3.2%
  9. Nano Games

6.5%
  10. Other

19.4%
  1. Basically as the title says (Took this idea from @Jkaebub https://www.mineplex.com/threads/new-carl-poll.41335/)

Rather than focusing on what you think about the Carl Poll, can you discuss which game you voted and why you voted for it? (Favorite game etc).

Personally, I don't really play on the server anymore, but I logged on to vote for Super Smash Mobs. I'm interested in seeing your choices!

Posted May 17, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  2. I voted for Mixed Arcade. For the first few months of the butch queueing system, things were looking up. There was a spike in player count for quite a while and I thought to myself, "maybe Mineplex is actually going in the right direction." I take that statement back after seeing what Mineplex has become now. The player count dipped lower than before and the community was demanding the old queueing system back. I do not blame them, only popular games only ever fill up. OITQ may start on a weekend afternoon but that is barely enough to keep their player base entertained. Every game has a fan base, big or small and when their game is pushed back, the players will likely leave the server because it is no longer fun for them. Mixed Arcade is the game that needs an update really badly and butch should be abolished. The game voting system gave every game a chance to be played. If brought back, it should be 5 games in rotation instead of 3 so their is less probability players leave because none of the games do they enjoy playing.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted May 17, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  3. I vote moba

Posted May 17, 2019
    Vocaloiid, leo_thya and cerns like this.
  4. So I know a lot of people will be mad at me for this, but I voted cake wars. This is not for any reason other than I simply like it the best. It does not need to be updated any time soon, and that's fine, but it is basically the only game I play and I have no other games that I have enough insight on to reasonably make a decision on to vote for.

Posted May 17, 2019
    Jaxxy and Vocaloiid like this.
  5. I vote SSM because I am SSM GI and SSM GI is the best GI.

Posted May 17, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  6. I voted for champions, but I realize now, not a lot of people voted for it but I guess that's alright hahaha. (Don't judge me) I would have voted something else but I just love champions say all you want but it's a good game, at least in my opinion.

Posted May 17, 2019
    Starx280 and Vocaloiid like this.
  7. I voted for Nano Games as I wish to see some new mini-games added so us normal players can experience new types of fun! :D

Posted May 17, 2019
    cerns and Vocaloiid like this.
  8. I voted for Minestrike, because this game has been pretty old on Mineplex, and the only updates it got were new maps. I would like to see some more advanced improvements to this game, such as some more skins for guns, new guns, and improved graphics. If Mineplex is able to do this, I would 1, love you forever. :D And 2, think it would bring a slight popularity boost.

Posted May 17, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  9. Champions because champs gang, sorry SSM you would’ve been my 2nd choice

Game has a lot of potential but isn’t getting the attention it needs, still a ton of balancing yet to be done and major issues to address

Posted May 17, 2019
    Starx280, PapiKirito and Vocaloiid like this.
  10. Mini death star uwu

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  11. Posted May 17, 2019
    DragonKnight88 and Vocaloiid like this.
  12. I voted for survival games. This is because it has always been one of my favorite games, and I would be thrilled to see it getting an update. As far as I know, it has not been updated for quite a while, and I am also excited to see what a new update could bring to the game.

If I could vote for two games, I'd also vote for Nano Games. I have always loved Nano Games, and I would like to see some new and fun minigames added to the rotation!

Posted May 18, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  13. I voted for Micro battles. It used to be my go to game, but it's become rather stale (world corruption was like the only gameplay update it's ever received), and I'm hoping they will add an achievement kit for it.
    --- Post updated ---
    Where is the dislike button

Posted May 18, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  14. I didn't vote because I haven't managed to hop online, but I would have voted for Champions, then Minestrike. Vote for games that actually need updates folks. Admittedly that's a lot of them, but some more than others.

Posted May 18, 2019
    Starx280, PapiKirito and Vocaloiid like this.
  15. I voted for Survival Games because it’s by far my favorite mineplex game that I have fun on any time of the day and it also hasn’t received an update in quite some time.

Posted May 18, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  16. I voted for Dominate, because it needs an update. It hasn't been updated in forever, and it will also update clans. While updating dominate classes, they will also update the classes in clans too. This will bring in more clans players, and more dominate players.

Posted May 18, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  17. It either got an update last year (or the year before, can't remember), and that's actually more recent than pretty much every other game minus nano, cakewars, champions and ssm; and those last two definitely need a follow up for balancing. Imo sg is one of, if not the most balanced and streamlined games on MP, so it kinda bugs me that so many people want an update for what in my opinion is the least deserving game for one.

(Also I know I'm a hypocrite because Micro battles is also very balanced. However, that game only has 3 kits and it's been almost exactly the same since it's conception.)

Posted May 18, 2019
  18. Just because a game is balanced, doesn’t mean it doesn’t benefit from an update... and sg in terms of kits is not balanced at all if you follow any kind of kit threads regarding the gamemode (necromancer kit, archer kit, axeman kit, horseman kit, etc..)

Posted May 18, 2019
  19. That is true, but when you have 15 other games that are unbalanced, I think priority should be put there.

Also I do read those threads and very few make legitimate points that a kit needs balancing. (Necromancer has a bug, the kit itself is fine, archer may need a tweak with barrage but that's it,
    axeman is perfectly manageable, and horseman is mediocre and not busted at all. And none of these are even close to how unbalanced games like ssm or champions are).

Posted May 18, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  20. I forget lol.
    i thino it was either SM or Mixed Arcade cause that has Evolution

Posted May 18, 2019