• 3252 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11690 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Game Teams and a New Staff Position

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by beanowonotanuwu, Aug 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This post has been discontinued.

Posted Aug 24, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 25, 2019
  2. Is this bootleg GI? :thonk:

There’s already a team like this without all the gimmicky processes and confusing hierarchy that you proposed.

Posted Aug 24, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 24, 2019
    Xion and Veans like this.
  3. Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Xion and Veans like this.
  4. Hello there!
    I do see and really appreciate all the time and effort you put into planning this all out, but from my point of view, I don't really see us needing another position like that at the moment. We do currently have a team called Game Insights however, that does similar things to this as far as I am aware. Thank you for putting all the time into this anyways, and I wish you good luck if you continue pushing this idea! Have a good day :)

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  5. Hey there!
    Definitely looks like a very interesting suggestion and although I think that expanding community relations is something we should look forward to, I don't think this might be the greatest of ideas. I definitely like where your ideas are and how you plan on excecuting it but really I don't think this particular team is necessary.

To begin with, the team that you have introduced definitely looks very similar to our current community team, Game Insights. The team focuses on developing games, taking critisim and etc. I think that this team is very similar to what we currently have and your idea is simply giving them a tag in game. I think that having an additional tag in game would really just mess things up. The chat as it is is plentiful with colors and I think adding another would cause a lot of confusion to the eye. Although I wouldn't mind seeing a nice looking dark green tag on a player, I think it's quite unncessary.

Overall I definitelly have to say that I really appreciate you coming forward with this idea but since it's already in play, I wouldn't see the need to introduce any sort of additional team for community. And as mentioned above, if you're interested in joining GI, take a look at this thread that will help you get familiar with GI itself. [​IMG]

Posted Aug 25, 2019
  6. I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread and mark it as Processed, as the OP has deleted their original post.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.