• 376 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2955 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Game seems to be losing connection to the server after a match or two...

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by TimmyP, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today there was less than 1/3 of the people playing than the lowest recent average (yesterday had 6x as many people on "all" day).

I know you guys are rolling out server changes, but I also noticed the other games dont do it (at least Turf Wars).

Anyways its still at ~50 people even right now which is odd (8x as many last night)... I suspect my sudden issue of losing connection to the server isn't localized to my machine, and this game is being problematic.

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  2. This is happening to me In every single block hunt lobby right now
    For the pass 2 days I think

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    FluteVegetables and TimmyP like this.
  3. Hi there Timmy!

Are you experiencing this specifically in Turf Wars? I just played quite a few games and didn't encounter any issues. What device do you play on and in what games do you experience this issue? As for there being less players, this really isn't that big of a deal. Player numbers change from time to time and I definitely think that a lot of people was just busy over the past couple of days.

Thank you for coming to us about this. I would like to let you know that there is indeed some issues regarding Block Hunt on bedrock at the moment and it's definitely being looked into. This was confirmed by a member of the QA (Quality Assurance) team.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. No Turf War doesn't do it. Its the only other one Ive tried, but every game but Block Hunt has regular numbers.

Even now it says 60. Monday and Tuesday it hit 300 during the day.

Something about the BH lobbies is causing DCs. Its happened to me before a game, after a game, after two games, and one session I was able to play several. Generally tho, its one match, back to lobby, a few seconds pass, then everyone freezes... Complete disconnection.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Pritt like this.
  5. I believe my previous comment answered your concern then. QA (Quality Assurance) is aware that this is currently happening and as for the time being, I can only suggest you play some other games until the issue is fixed. The reason for the player drop is then because no one can play the game and therefore only people trying to play the game are seen as "playing" the game.

Again thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you have any other further questions feel free to message me.
    Have a great day!

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    TimmyP likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.