• 1247 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3331 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Game] MineClash

Welcome to the Bedrock Community!

1. The Idea
    Mineclash is a game in which there are 4 teams, namely teams Blue, Yellow, Green, and Red (the teams have 8 players each). Each time has a huge island with a mine full of ores. The island contains trees and some hidden chests. All islands are surrounded with a barrier for 10 minutes, and during that time they must mine, smelt and prepare their own swords and armor! There are kits also:

Warrior (DEFAULT): Player spawns with leather armor, wooden Pickaxe, sword, shovel, and ax.

Magician: The player spawns with one anvil and three random enchantment books. The magician has the ability to ground slam with a cooldown time of 30 seconds.

Knight: The player spawns with an Iron Sword and Iron Helmet. The knight can summon mini warriors (Baby Zombies) who last for only 45 seconds. Cooldown time of one minute

Ghast: The player spawns with a potion of leaping and they have 10 fireballs. Once used, fireballs can only be regained after 2 minutes. These fireballs can be right-clicked and thrown at an enemy, causing an explosion.

Once the time is up and the barrier drops, and all teams start fighting. Their main aim is to find and fight for the dragon egg which is hidden somewhere in the middle Island. There are requirements to unlock the door to the dragon egg. The requirements are 10 kills and not more than 5 deaths. All players have infinite respawns. Once a team gets the dragon egg, they need to rush back to their base and spawn the dragon from there, and that dragon starts killing all other players. Once a team has spawned the dragon, no one can respawn after dying. The dragon can also be killed, however, if the dragon kills all players, the team who spawned him wins. The dragon has much less attack damage than usual, giving players a chance to kill him.

OG Thread: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/new-game-mineclash.50263/
    Thanks to @Shqdyy for the Idea <3​

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  2. Nah Pocket Bridges is cooler

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  3. Thanks for sharing this idea guardian!

If added, the main aim is to bring some fun, OP pvp game to the server that has lots of abilities and stands out from the default skywars and Cakewars.

Also, I had received feedback on this game, and one clever person suggested that rather than have the kill and deaths requirement, there should be a beacon like in Cakewars that they must capture. This beacon can not be easily captured, rather it takes time, up to two minutes. During this time, the team that is on the beacon must fight to stay on it. If any person from another team steps into the beacon while the original team is on it, the capturing slows down. Once the beacon is captured, the dragon egg is given to any player of that team who must run back to his/her island and place the egg on a specific podium that is there. If the egg holder is killed in the process, everyone is notified and the egg is sent back to the beacon which must be re captured.

So, in a way this can be looked at as a “Mineplex’s remake of capture the flag”

Personally I believe this game would be a success if it is added because this would be a game that is an original mineplex game and concept.

@GuardianInASuit

Posted Sep 23, 2019
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  4. Hi there!

I think its sounds great! i'm a moblie player and i think this would be fun! Also list the cost of the kits Bye!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  5. Too much players per team, they should be reduced to 4 or 6

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. I think it’s a good idea, but as @Strafer303 said I think the players on one team should be reduced.

Posted Oct 5, 2019
    Strafer303 and FluteVegetables like this.