• 342 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2921 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Game idea: Murder mystery

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by nadav1112, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Ok so I have good idea add a murder mystery must be add
    Game take 7 min to play and it’s
    1 detective: with a sword or a bow can defeat the murder
    Innocent: innocent can pick up coins and if he get 5 coins he get something good like weapon or a poison or a soup or something so it’s can help him survive
    Murderer: can kill everyone he need to kill all players before the time
    Left he have a sword he can throw the sword and if he die the innocent and detective won the game
    I like this game it’s will be very fun to see it in mineplex

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    Crazy / Ordi and xGetRektedx like this.
  2. Hey!

I think this is a very cool game idea, but there are a lot of other servers who have games exactly like this, so if Mineplex made it, it would be unoriginal and fewer people would play it.

I have played on many other big servers and seen games exactly like what you're talking about where there is also a detective, innocent who can get a weapon from picking up coins, and a murderer whose job is to kill all of the players. I think Mineplex could make a game like this, but they would have to make a lot of changes to it to make it original and fun.

Don't be discouraged from thinking of new game ideas and other ways to help Mineplex grow though. Keep working at it and I'm sure you will think of a good game soon!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  3. Hello!

I know games with a very similar concept to this have been suggested in the past and denied for the reason it may bring quite a bit of hostility to Mineplex as other servers do have games of a similar type. However, I do think this would be a very fun game and I have always enjoyed games with this sorta concept so I would definitely like to see a Mineplex interpretation of it! However, when making a new game suggestion, especially when it is a game that is found very frequently across other servers. You should try and put your own spin on the game and add a unique twist to make the game different from all the variations of the game already out there. Perhaps special kits or a unique concept that would change how the game is played.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    SpamL and xGetRektedx like this.
  4. Posted Jan 28, 2020
  5. I have to disagree with this. It would just copy other servers, and that's not what Mineplex is trying to do. -1

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  6. I would love to see a game similar to it, however, there does need to be a spin on it to be unique from others that have done this game. My suggestion is to make it a more team-based game. Half the people are murderers and half are not but you do not know who is what.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  7. You made a better idea similar to Murder Mystery because I have never seen a game like that before.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  8. I think trouble in mineville is actually very similar to that but i may be wrong

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  9. -1

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 29, 2020
    PhoenixSky likes this.
  10. It sounds a little familiar to me

[​IMG]

Posted Jan 29, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  11. Hey,

I would love to see a Murder Mystery type game on Mineplex. Although I do agree with Ayeconic, there needs to be some kind of changes to the game. New kits or something different from other versions.

+1

Posted Jan 29, 2020