• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion [Gadget] PARTY SHEEEEEEP

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Danese, Apr 14, 2019 at 11:43 PM.

1. Danese

Danese

Need to celebrate? Fireworks too boring? Now there's PARTY SHEEP!!!!!
    Video Demo:

Notes:
    No sheep were harmed in the making of this video. All we did was strap some fireworks to some sheep and have the rockets spin them until they.... uh oh....
    Cosmetics should be something a player can be able to play around with and enjoy for hours at a time.... I think this cosmetic could do just that. ;D
    Also, I think this would be great as something that you can get from a mythical chest (you know, that genre of chests) rather than it being a PPC thing or a seasonal item. I think everybody should have the ability to play around with this one. c:

Thanks for reading!!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 11:43 PM,
    Last edited Apr 14, 2019 at 11:50 PM
  2. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Oof though, I feel bad for the sheep. I want the sheep to livvveeee. So yeah, but make the sheep live 1+

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:39 AM
    Danese likes this.
  3. Shaiym

Shaiym

Woah! After watching your video I’m literally speechless. I’d love to see this ‘PARTY SHEEEP’ cosmetic implemented on the network. It would be cool to see this as a Power Play Club exclusive cosmetic as it’s very unique and different from the other gadgets you can find in chests. If this were to be made as a Power Play Club cosmetic, one QoL suggestion I had in mind is to possibly have a cooldown on it like most gadgets, maybe like 20-30 seconds since the animation from the video makes it seem quite long. My reasoning is because from what I see, there are quite a few things involved in the gadget such as the particles, items (the colored dye flying everywhere), and the sheep, so I think a cool down would be nice just so that the cosmetic doesn’t lag out the server if multiple players are using it. Anyway, awesome idea and thanks for the effort you put into making the video! I hope the sheep are ok... Have a good day.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:55 AM
    Danese and pzazz like this.
  4. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

I absolutely love the new cosmetic ideas what you have! It will be fantastic to see the 'PARTY SHEEP' perform their special moves in the lobby. Like what Nolan said that it would be cool to see this as a Power Play Club exclusive cosmetic feature. I also have to agree with him about the cooldown too just to prevent them from spamming their gadgets.

Overall, that is an excellent idea what you have, and I cannot wait to try it out if I decided to buy my PPC! +1

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 2:28 AM
    Danese likes this.
  5. Acerna

Acerna

Your ideas and videos make me want to join PPC... I support all of them and hope others would want to join to support Mineplex. Fun video! +1

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 7:55 AM
    Danese likes this.
  6. danielWuW

danielWuW

Haha, cool. Would be fun to see this as a cosmetic on the network.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:01 AM
    Danese likes this.
  7. Animalll

Animalll

Insane. That is so cool. I am honestly speechless after watching this. I didn't know what to expect, but I am pleasantly surprised and I have fallen in love with this. As said by the other two staff members, I think this would be better as a power play club exclusive for reasons stated above. Overall, this is so cool and I love that you have thought of this. Thank you for sharing, hopefully this is implemented soon.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:36 AM
    Danese likes this.
  8. BBoy2003

BBoy2003

This is so... MAJESTIC!!! I love the animations of the sheep and it should TOTALLY be added! maybe as a Power Play club exclusive because it's just TOO awesome to be used by a normal player. How do you even make this stuff it's INSANE! I love it so much keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:39 AM
    Jaekub and Danese like this.
  9. Jaekub

Jaekub

This is very epic! I love your cosmetic ideas! This would be so cool to have! I can't wait to see this added! +1

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:32 AM
    Danese likes this.
  10. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

You never cease to amaze me with your gadget/cosmetic ideas. I took a particular liking to this one because it reminded me of a piñata in the way it explodes and the colorful dyes scatter everywhere. Along with what people have stated, I think this would be a cosmetic better suited for PPC exclusively just because I feel it goes with the themes that Power Play carries in regards to its cosmetics. I agree with Nolan as well in his idea to having a 30 second cooldown because it could probably grow to be spammy, but other than that you did f a tasting job yet again.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:31 PM
    Danese likes this.
  11. hiobitch

hiobitch

No comment.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 3:03 PM
    Danese likes this.
  12. I am so speechless, this is the most beautiful thing that my eyes have witnessed in the 14 years I have been on this planet. I would love to see this as a cosmetic/gadget on the Bedrock server.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 3:15 PM
    Danese likes this.
  13. seaboy116

seaboy116

Noice Danese my man

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 4:58 PM
    Danese likes this.
  14. +2 I would want this to be added, but maybe add more animals, like pig, cow, mooshroom, chicken, (I'll be saving zombies, skeletons, witches, drowned, endermen ETC) for Halloween parties. OR WHO KNOWS? MAYBE THERE CAN BE AN ENDERDRAGON PARTY!!!

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 5:16 PM,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2019 at 9:16 PM
    Danese and RealDiamondKitty08 like this.
  15. seaboy116

seaboy116

well that would basically mob bomb another gadget

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
    Danese likes this.
  16. BaconAnEggs

BaconAnEggs

Heyoo!
    Honestly I'd love to see this added to Mineplex! I really like how fun this is to watch! The spinning of the sheep, the trail, and the final party, it's simply stunning! I also really like the idea of having this in mythical chests. This idea reminds me of the trampoline gadget. I feel like this gives it more of a "rare" feeling. It makes the gadget more exclusive! Overall, super good idea, I'd love to see this added in the future.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
    Danese likes this.
  17. I like this idea! BTW, Bedrock and Java please... And normal players should not be left out on cool stuff. Second and third tier crates, but not something for only "PPC" players to use.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 6:05 PM
  18. Jadguar

Jadguar

This is absolutely spectacular! Great work! I would love to see this implemented!

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 7:58 PM
    Acerna and Danese like this.
  19. So you like the
    Mob bomb party? Also, I added that endermen, drowneds, skeletons Blazes, Pigmen, witches, Creepers, Zombies can be saved for HALLOWEEN Parties
    --- Post updated ---
    Danese plz respond
    --- Post updated ---
    Do you like it, the Mob Party Bomb

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:36 PM,
    Last edited Apr 15, 2019 at 8:35 PM
    RealDiamondKitty08 and Danese like this.
  20. seaboy116

seaboy116

Kind of already a mob bomb gadget check the GUI bro

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:22 PM
    Danese likes this.