• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Futuristic Space Horse thing WIP

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by H00KS_, Nov 27, 2019.

1. https://imgur.com/a/YOVzEIU
    im gonna add people on both with one lassoing the other with a glowing lasso thing (trying to make it futuristic)
    also gonna add spaceships and make the sky space when i render

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  2. Holy cow (or should I say horse?), that's incredible! Amazing job on that!! :D

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  3. ...
    nOtIcE mE sEnPaI

Seriously though, that is incredible :D I could never come close to that in a thousand years. Well done ^-^

Posted Dec 2, 2019
  4. wow this looks incredible! i love how real they look, like you did really well with their organic structure

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  5. Those look awesome, especially the mane and tail. The robotic leg on the second horse along with the dust cloud is also a nice touch. The legs look a little stubby to me, but aside from that I think you did a great job capturing the shape of their bodies. Definitely keep us updated; your description of the finished product sounds neat.

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  6. I always love coming onto this section of the forums to check out the creative mindset of our community. It is crazy how realistically close people can make their Minecraft builds to the real world. As I look at your build I am astonished seeing the outstanding builds. Something that I really love is the character you put into the build. What I mean by this is you have two horses each in a different position. I find this really neat because it adds a story to what you are creating and it overall just looks really cool!

Posted Dec 18, 2019
  7. Teach me how to build please xD
    Legit though that looks really cool! I also liked how you gave the walls texture.
    Have a good day/night!

Posted Dec 26, 2019
  8. Heyo!

This looks amazing! I loveee the detail you put into this build! I really like the horse and how much detail you put into the palette of the horse it looks amazing! I also really love the terrain, it reminds me of the Grand Canyon, gives me that sort of vibe, even though it's meant to be Space haha, though it reminds me of Mars if that's what your going for! I love the palette you used for the terrain as well! Keep up the amazing work, I wish I could build organics as good as you! Amazing work!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 23, 2020
  9. Wow!

This looks awesome! I really like the detail put into making this build. It must've taken a while. The setting makes it even better, as it fits in with the theme, I guess? It's really nice. I wish I could possess building skills like this.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Jan 24, 2020
  10. Holy Hephaestus! That’s amazing! Wow, you’re such an awesome builder! You definitely inspire me to build more, and try to improve my techniques. I actually learned some useful tips from an old friend of mine, and you remind me of him, because he was an incredible builder, like you. Keep building, buddy!

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Korben and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  11. Woah we’re using Greek Mythology terms now :0

Posted Jan 24, 2020
    Korben likes this.