• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Future plans for Cakewars Update!

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Coolboy, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Heyo Everyone!
    Today I want to talk about how having some ideas for future Cakewars update (Talked about this before). I want players to think about what else should be added in the future Cakewars update and that will help the community to jump or hop on over to bedrock edition! I would also love more players to be on bedrock edition and Java because both teams are great! Java gets the most updates and Bedrock is behind and getting the exports from java. Some ideas are more kits, Maps, game modes (like solo or 3v4 and more)! I would also love the fact if we can have more blocks and powers in Cakewars like a block that builds a wall that's 4 blocks high. I would love some more updates and ideas! please put these ideas down below or the for feedback!
    ->https://mineplex.featureupvote.com/

Posted Feb 10, 2019
  2. z z z z z z z z z zzzz...
    i don't have ideas.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    Coolboy and NothinButNet36 like this.
  3. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Solo has been turned down for java so many times and that’s something I would love mineplex add for bedrock because I know it won’t hurt the player base or divide it. 3v4 I don’t understand what your saying about that but I think you mistyped and you mean 3v3. I would much rather have solos then 3v3. More Kits, tbh I really only want one kit added to bedrock and that’s the Frosting Achievement Kit. I would love trying to grind for the kit and getting all the achievements. I honestly don’t see any other ideas for cake wars kits. Powers I disagree I think everything is good for now. However before they add any of these they need to fix the bugs from the recent update first.

Posted Feb 10, 2019
    Coolboy likes this.
  4. I think bedrock needs to be heard more because Java has the most active and most players! Bedrock just makes sure that we have to copy java. I think is that we need our own updates and plans for future updates!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.
  5. I would like to revert back to the old edition of bedrock before the new update but keep the traps

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    Coolboy likes this.
  6. I would love that to be added back! :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 11, 2019
  7. I think it’s fine where it is. I wouldn’t expect another update soon, plus there’s always gonna be arguments each time one comes out.
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh but I think they should bring back the classic red vs blue games. I feel you have a higher chance of reliable teammates if you have more people on a team. And maybe keep this as a separate game mode.

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    NothinButNet36 likes this.