• 976 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6388 Players Online
  • 5412 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Future Frosting nerf too much?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by anthxny, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Regardless of how many people get carried or not, its not a valid point to say "I worked hard for this kit, so it should be OP and unbalanced and unfair" thats just not sound logic. It needs to be nurfed and thats the end of it

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    KerbalBoy likes this.
  2. You literally already said this:

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  3. Correct, but you hadn't acknowledged it, and you also said The Floor Of Lava was the only real piece of reasoning you accept, so I thought it was safe to assume that you hadn't seen that.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  4. Well you clearly don't have any empathy for people that work hard, thus not trying to see other reasoning behind this idea. You can't just say "that's the end of it", as that is merely just an opinion.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  5. The only reason I deemed the Floor Is Lava point valid, is because it's impossible to do it solo, thus, implying that it being a team game is also a valid point.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  6. Ahhh. I didn't see that underlying reasoning, my bad ptdr.

:o I'm expecting Korben to respond to that, but you're acknowledging that it's impossible to complete the achievements alone. Yes, people worked hard for this, but they needed some help, and that isn't an excuse to keep a game unbalanced.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  7. They need help with the Floor Is Lava challenge. That is it.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  8. When I said "they needed some help" I meant "they needed some help to complete every achievement". Including The Floor Is Lava. I was deliberately vague because there might be some more achievements that I've forgotten that are impossible solo, so if I just said The Floor Is Lava, I would have no wiggle room for the future.

Damn I should be a politician.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    Korben likes this.
  9. Most achievements are easily doable solo.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  10. I don't have a comprehensive list of Achievements in front of me, so there might be another achievement impossible to do solo. I don't know ._.

I'll stop replying to this thread until someone else posts, because I don't feel like we're adding anything by further debating.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  11. No, I acknowledge that many people spend hours grinding for the kit, but your saying that because of that frosting should be unquestionably better then every other kit, which shows your not thinking about the people that dont have frosting or are new to the game. Basically anyone without frosting will loose to someone with frosting unless they are very good at the game. Just because someone worked hard to get the
    Just because people workes hard for a kit doesn't mean other people should be put at a huge disadvantage. Basically any time you go against a frosting when your a different kit you die. Thats not how it should work.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    leo_thya and Dulciloquy like this.
  12. Imo Frosting Kit definitely needs a nerf. It makes a lot of decent players into super good players. Which I'm not able to gauge everyones skill level, but I see a difference in those players when they hit and miss their snowballs. People can argue the fact that it takes skill to know when to hit people, which could be true, but I dont see much skill happening with just putting your crosshair on a player and right clicking. It is extremely frustrating to play against and runs the experience for me. You could argue that I'm letting it ruin the experience for me, sure, but even a slight nerf would make the kit more tolerable to play against. (Sorry if this turned into a rant lol)

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  13. Again, lack of empathy.
    No this isn't necessarily true. Archer kit can easily combo people, just like frosting kt, with even more damage dealt.
    That's the whole point of frosting being an achievement kit. It's a kit that can be used easily / better than the other payed kits.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  14. As someone who has frosting, I would be quite happy if the kit got nerfed. It's stupid. Fixing it would be nice.
    You can't argue that it's both not overpowered and that it deserves to be overpowered how it is now.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    leo_thya, Korben, KerbalBoy and 2 others like this.
  15. So tell me, what is the point of an achievement kit?

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  16. Ok how tf is this lack of empathy. Your saying thst "I worked for this so I should always be better then everyone else with a different kit no matter what" if anyone is having a lack of empathy its you. What about everyone that dosnt have frosting? If someone starts a combo its next to impossible to escape which means thst they get killed and you win. HOW IS THAT FAIR

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  17. I didn't say that?
    "Lack Of Empathy" is where you don't feel for someone, or don't put yourself in their shoes.
    It's CW. Either work to get frosting or try to enjoy yourself best you can.

Okay, I'm going to stop posting now, as my posts do not have any effect on this idea.

Posted Feb 21, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 21, 2020
    BaEconic likes this.
  18. so your saying spend countless hours trying to get a kit for a game or you are guaranteed to loose? that is exactly why its getting nurfed. thats not how any game should ever be. also how about you put yourself in everyone elses shoes. any new players or people that dont want to spend a huge amount of time grinding will almost always loose which makes the frosting kit broken. thats not what an achievement kit is supposed to be, which is why it will be nurfed

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    notice how I said basically. that means nearly every time unless you are incredibly good at the game you will loose, which is true.
    the "whole point on an achievement kit" is defiantly not that they should be way better then every other kit. its just supposed to be another kit and maybe it should be a little better, but what your saying is that the frosting should always be better then the other kits, which is total bs. also for the lack of empathy thats a bs point as it has nothing to do with this. if anything you have a lack of empathy, your saying that it should be op because people grinded to get it, but what about the larger majority of players that dont have it. 9 times out of 10 someone with the frosting kit will DEMOLISH someone without it. its stupid and is not how a game should ever be.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
  19. To offer a unique playstyle. Not to offer a better, easier or overpowered playstyle.
    Snowballs: Unique
    Archer: Boring
    Warrior (regen): Boring
    Builder: In-betweeny

The playstyle Frosting offers is much more unique than a kit that gives you arrows. Achievement kits are meant to reward you. They do. They give you a more fun way to play. Achievement kits should not be any more powerful than non-achievement kits.

Posted Feb 21, 2020
    leo_thya, Fall, Mitchy and 1 other person like this.