• 2034 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8847 Players Online
  • 6813 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Funny and pleasurable moments with your pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cardyceps, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Hello, my name is Cardyceps. I must warn you that this thread might contain grammar mistakes since I am wrote this thread on my tablet.
    This thread is for those who own or owned a pet. I would like to see you lads writing about your favorite memories about your pets.
    I will start. This is a funny memory which happened a few days ago and it didn’t finish yet. So I have 3 pet newts(mini Godzillas), two white ones and one black. I had noticed that black newt started to spent more time with one of the white newts. After a while I realized that this white newt ate all fishes and became fat. On one beautiful morning I decided to feed my newts, I took some newt food from fridge and waited until ice part melted down. I opened the hatch to put some food and that is when I saw it - all my plants where covered in tiny balls, my kelps looked like Christmas trees, I took a better look at them and I realized that this is newt’s caviar! And here is a funny fact, my newts who are Ribbed newts usually lay about from 100 up to 1000 eggs!
    Now it is your turn to tell about your funny moments with your pets.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
    Dallarth and V3riity like this.
  2. Hi! This is a cute thread idea!

One of my best memories with my dog was when he was a puppy. My mother, sister and I would sit on the floor of a hallway with our legs out in front of us and our knees slightly bent upwards. Our hyper puppy would run the length of the hallway at full speed ahead and leap over our legs like they were hurdles every time he passed us and his ears would flop inside-out ^-^

Interesting newt story! It was fun reading and responding to this thread, and I’m looking forward to reading more responses. Thanks!

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  3. Mine would have to be when my cat stopped being afraid of me. At first, all he used to do was avoid human contact, but after a while, my cat started becoming comfortable with me being around, and constantly kept coming to me to be stroked, etc. So yeah that's what I'd say.

Posted Feb 24, 2020
  4. Personally the only pets I've ever owned are dogs, and whilst every moment I spend with them is pleasurable I have to agree with @Dillionia in saying that my best memory was when my dog was a puppy! Playing with him and forming a bond was amazing, and it was awesome to watch him grow into a mature doggo.

It's interesting to hear you've got 3 pet newts, they seem really cool! I'm not sure if I'd ever be able to have any pets like that as I'm sure they require a lot of maintenance and a specific environment etc. I remember one time a newt actually made it's way into my house somehow which still to this day remains the only time I've ever seen one, don't worry, it was safe and we made sure to put it back outside!

Posted Feb 24, 2020