• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Funniest gamemode to play

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by danielWuW, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:12 AM.

1. danielWuW

danielWuW

So which gamemode do you guys enjoy the most?

Comment down below!

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:12 AM
  2. BBoy2003

BBoy2003

Sort of generic but I'm becoming a fan of Cake Wars, sooooo many awesome and funny moments are born in that game. I'll give you an example, once I was playing cake wars on my MPS and it was the end of the game, a 1v1 I had no cake and I had to eat team yellow's cake still... I was way more geared than yellow so I thought it would be a "cake walk" (pun intended) but... things are never that easy... I kill the yellow person and while he's respawning I go for the cake... take a bite... BOOM... tnt trap goes off, wasn't expecting it... The knockback actually sends me flying OFF the island and into the void winning the game for yellow... salt level MAXIMUM but I was also dying of laughter as was the yellow person. The lesson to take from this is... Always buy traps... -_-

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  3. danielWuW

danielWuW

Haha xD rip.

Well I'm a big fan of Cake Wars as well. Got tired of bedwars, so Cakewars is great

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:30 AM
  4. Animalll

Animalll

Micro Battles. There are just limitless possibilities with game. Over my time on Mineplex the amount of funny things that have happened in micro battles is insane. There are so many different scenarios it can happen in, for example, an underground person that digs out the floor and makes someone fall into the void and tons of other funny things. I would say it by far is the best gamemode for funny moments.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:33 AM
  5. BBoy2003

BBoy2003

Well @danielWuW if you see me online message me and I might be able to play a couple rounds with ya :D I love playing with the community! Thats what makes this game and server so awesome :D

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:34 AM
  6. danielWuW

danielWuW

We can play now if you want?
    --- Post updated ---
    Agreed!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  7. Wolfayy

Wolfayy

I would definitely say Cake Wars. It has a lot of interesting and funny strategies that players try to pull off and when myself and my friends play it we sure do have a laugh.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 9:40 AM
  8. danielWuW

danielWuW

I really enjoy playing Cake Wars myself.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 10:30 AM
  9. ezlee6

ezlee6

The funniest game mode for me to play would probably be Master Builders. I think when players play MB not seriously and I see goofy builds, it's fun. A game mode I enjoy the most certainly Bridges.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 11:42 AM
  10. Jaekub

Jaekub

Even though I hate having hackers in game, it is hilarious to see a hacker with Speed X flying around the map because it's so blatant. They don't even try to hide it. This happens a lot in Cake Wars, which is my favorite game.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 11:55 AM