• 2132 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13040 Players Online
  • 10908 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Funniest experience/kill in Skywars?

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Irish_Hunter, Nov 30, 2020.

1. It may not be funny to some, and I wish I got it on record, but I watched 3 people fail a 4 block jump. I was literally the only person who could perform it.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  2. 1 time I saw 4 people fighting. I jumped in and killed all 4 cause they were low xD

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  3. sweat

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze and OrangeyCob like this.
  4. Definitely not 300 wins from leaderboards or anything

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    yvuggu and Irish_Hunter like this.
  5. I was once fighting a bhopper, and they right as it looked like I was about to loose, the bhopped right into the void. Then they got GWEN'd after they died. Definitely my favorite SW moment.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze and Irish_Hunter like this.
  6. One of the many experiences with hackers that I've had, in this one I watched a slowfall hacker slowly fall into the void with terror in their eyes. I also had to kill the dude that knocked him off, I still feel bad for it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Young_Inventor likes this.
  7. There was once a person with fly hacks that I was about to record and report, then I see them just falling straight into the void because they accidentally stopped flying. As they were falling the got kicked by GWEN lol

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  8. (warning - this story contains a lot of yeeting)

so i was playing a game of skywars, and i yeeted this guy off(original yeeted kid). i didnt get the sound effect for killing him, so i decided to check, turns out he was hiding on a ledge. before i could deal with that, some other dude tryes to yeet me off. i pull an uno reverse and yeet him off. i ran to a safer place, and i thought yeeted kid 1 died. i then advance to mid and while looking in a chest near the edge, i get yeeted off by this other guy. BUT THATS NOT THE END. i throw and e pearl i had for fun, not expecting it to land, tbh i was getting ready to findgame, BUT THEN IT LANDS ON A LEDGE. i quickly crouch as he was right on top of me, and start to bridge outward, this was made harder by the fact that world decay had started. i towered up, and got ready for round 2. i could see the confusion and rage in the yeeters eyes as i yeet HIM off. i was expecting the game to be over BUT THEN OUT OF NO WHERE YEETED KID 1 DIDNT ACCTUALLY DIE HAD A PICKAXE, AND BROKE THROUGH THE FLOOR. then i yeeted him off too, and with that the game was over. gg. wow that was a lot of yeeting

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  9. Lol very nice. I’m assuming the ‘Kid 1’ pulled off the clutch of the century?

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze likes this.
  10. huh?

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  11. Well if they managed to prevent themselves from falling and got onto a ledge it counts as a clutch, right?

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  12. ohhh that, they just managed to get there beacause the map has a lot of ledges beneath the islands, plus all my knock back got him there, he was pretty lucky ngl

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  13. Oh ok, great story though!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze likes this.
  14. Once an annoying miniskin was fighting me at mid then they pearled to a base. I waited for them to come back then I knocked them into the void. They said I had reach then instantly left!

Posted Dec 16, 2020
  15. The funniest experience is when a hacker used bunny hop to attack me, but was later defeated after placing some blocks to let him fall into the void. Then I laughed.

Another funniest experience was that I defeated the last player without a tool or a sword but getting good combos.

I had that same experience last game when I was falling behind, but I defeated a strong-looking player with a bow (not falling down into a void) and got good combos.

Posted Dec 16, 2020
    Cloudy Day likes this.
  16. You know how the chests on the outside islands can sometimes generate in weird spots? Well one time I had an outer island chest spawn on my island, and I know that it wasn't a regular spawn island chest because it gave me a diamond sword.

Posted Jan 9, 2021
    Cloudy Day likes this.
  17. I actually have 2 funny moments. Both of them involve hackers. During one game, it was just me and one other person and I went over to kill them. Turned out they hit me without looking at me and the reach was far. I knew they were a hacker. I let myself heal up for a bit and then went in and killed them. I was playing another game and there was a fly hacker. It was just me and them in the game. The Mineplex anti-cheat worked and it kicked them out of the game and I won.

Posted Jan 9, 2021
  18. I randomly queued against a known sweat/closeter and while I was looting chests I exited and saw them jump bridging towards me, only to realize I could one tap them off. They later ended up spectating me for a solid minute before I won the game pretty funny stuff that he cared enough B)

Posted Jan 9, 2021
    xGetRekted likes this.
  19. This happened in Skywars Solo. I watched 4 ewok skins (they were after me and were illegally teaming) fall through a one block hole that was in clear view. All 4 of them. I never thought anybody could be that dumb, but they were. Or maybe it was on purpose.

Posted Jan 9, 2021
  20. I've got two that come to mind, so I'll share both. They're from a number of years ago, so the details are a bit foggy.

I was playing Solo mode and found someone that looked like easy pickings. I forget the map name, but it's the one that has the islands connected by a bridge of fence posts. (If it still exists, that is. Haven't played in forever so might be gone.) So I just ran up while the guy was in a chest and starting whacking for everything I was worth. He probably got scared, or knew he was too low to win, so he ran towards one of the bridges. Jump sprinting, for that small bit of extra speed. Fell right through the fence posts and died. I couldn't stop laughing for a while after that.

For the other one, this took place on the map that has a dome-shaped tower at mid. Which might be multiple at this point so bear with me. I managed to get sharpness 5 on a wooden sword (still my proudest achievement in Skywars). It was just me and one other person left, but I couldn't find that guy anywhere. This was back when island rot would go all the way to the center, which I'm pretty sure that was changed a while back. Well the final island is beginning to fall into the void so he has to be with me somewhere, but I couldn't get a read on his location no matter what. Then the lava came, from every side and corner of the domed roof. He snuck up to the top and just one bucket of lava placed in the center covered everything because of the roof design. I couldn't get out, and I couldn't dig up to get him. So I just sat in the center as high as I could get and jumped when the final block fell. No luck, I fell faster and he got the win, but it was well deserved.

Posted Jan 9, 2021