• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Full Mineplex Staff Management Q&A

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DivinePegasi, Mar 2, 2019.

1. DivinePegasi

DivinePegasi

Did you miss the StM QnA today? That's no problem! I went ahead and recorded the whole session for you to look back on! In this video, you can find questions directed towards the following staff members that were there today - Oscaros_, xUmbreon, BeeInc, CloudGamer360, HuskieALS, korniDE, Look_Dan, ProtonOrange, Toki, zdemon98, and SnowyKitty!

Note: The slideshow presentation starts around 4:22 and the questions begin at 12:24. Enjoy! :)
    DivinePegasi

Posted Mar 2, 2019,
    Last edited Mar 2, 2019
  2. SkarmMines

SkarmMines

Super excited to see this video! Although I was at the QnA for the whole duration of it, I really like having the opportunity to go back and look through the questions answered as well as my involvement in it (such as my comments and questions that were answered).

Thank you for taking time to record and edit it!

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  3. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey Divine!

I am so glad that I can able to make it to the Staff Management QnA Event this time! Unfortunately, I only have to stay for a short time because I had other events I have to attend. I am also honored that I was mentioned during the Staff Milestones slideshow presentation especially my birthday too! I want to thank to rest of the community and staff members who have participated in the event!

Divine, thank you so much for uploading this video, so I can able to playback the recordings what have I missed!

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  4. Oscaros_

Oscaros_

I had a blast participating in the Staff Management QnA session, and I thought it was really good to give a nice open line to everyone who had questions or queries about the team, even clearing up confusions after the StM merge (almost 1 year ago)! Super happy to be on a great team and the milestones look great too.​

Posted Mar 2, 2019
  5. MapleSyrup_

MapleSyrup_

Heya Divine!

I was not able to attend the QnA so it's awesome that you took the time to record the session. Once I have some time, I will most definitely listen to what questions were asked and the answers given, as it might give me some insight on the team itself!

~Maple

Posted Mar 2, 2019
  6. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Nice! Thank you for this!

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    joshbet9 likes this.
  7. joshbet9

joshbet9

I've never cringed so hard...

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    Slime likes this.
  8. ppancake

ppancake

Eek I was so scared when I missed it - tysm for recording.

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  9. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

It was super fun attending the QnA, and I really enjoyed answering your guys' questions! Hopefully my voice didn't make everyone's ears bleed xD In all seriousness, was really interesting to learn about other StM/MA members, and I really enjoyed talking to everyone. I'm super happy to be part of such a great family, and I hope to attend future QnA's if possible. :)

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    pzazz and SkarmMines like this.
  10. Evence

Evence

Hey!

Thank you for recording the Q&A! Unfortunately, I was only able to attend for a small portion of the Staff Management Q&A, so I will definitely be taking a listen to the parts I missed.

Q&A's have always been my favourite community events to attend, as they are great for community interaction. Another amazing thing about the staff team Q&As, is they recognize the staff members who put a substantial amount of effort into their position (whatever it may be) to improve the experience on Mineplex for both staff members and community members. For example, at the start of the Staff Management event, they recognize staff milestones and give shout outs to long-running staff members who have stayed dedicated to Mineplex.

Posted Mar 2, 2019
  11. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

;)

Posted Mar 3, 2019
    joshbet9 likes this.
  12. Zipppo

Zipppo

It's great to see that you recorded the whole thing, I'm sure that the people who missed all of it or had to leave early will really appreciate being able to go back over the questions. I definitely enjoyed being able to sit through it all and it was nice to see what everyone had to say.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
  13. Piggie

Piggie

Hey thank you so much for recording this session! I was unable to join because of a meeting I had to attend. I'm so glad that I came across this thread on the forum.

Posted Mar 3, 2019
  14. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

I personally really enjoyed the QnA as I know many people did. It is great to see that a community member has put in the effort required to make and upload the QnA

I hope many more people get the same amount of enjoyment as I did watching the archive!

Posted Mar 4, 2019
  15. xSlowWifi

xSlowWifi

Hey Divine!

Thank you for sharing this with us, it was nice listening to this as I was unfortunately not able to make it (it was at like 3 am for me).

Thanks for the recording, when I get more time I will watch all or most of the questions asked!

- Wifi​

Posted Mar 12, 2019