• 826 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8909 Players Online
  • 8083 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Fruits Into MC Skins Speedpaint

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by DeluxFTW, May 31, 2021.

1. Hey guys,

After a break from skinning, I've now pushed a new speedpaint video! I've been focused on a twice a week photography challenge this May and will eventually share with you once it's done, but for now, here are fruits into Minecraft skins!

Posted May 31, 2021
    MarkTheNub., Anna., AyyNick and 7 others like this.
  2. Wow, these are really good, I'm not that good at making skins, the most I can do is just re-edit my personal skin which I made a long time ago. Now I don't know how to make them anymore unfortunately. Also, nice choice of song, it brings back a couple of old memories.

Posted May 31, 2021
    mathuu and siee like this.
  3. Hey!

These are amazing! You're really good at doing these, especially with the shading. I can't make skins, the most I do is edit heads off of another skin onto a different one which is what I did for my friends and me. I recently learned how to do that too (like last week lol). In the future, I want to try making a skin from scratch but it seems difficult so I'm really impressed by how easy you make it look. Great job! I hope you share more in the future :)

These are the skins I edited
    [​IMG]

Posted May 31, 2021
    Anna., HarryCARD, Coyly. and 2 others like this.
  4. LOVE THEM

Posted May 31, 2021
  5. Ayo, the amount of hardwork and dedication it took to get the shading right and the planning is beyond me, it really shows when you're creating them.

As siee stated, I can't make skins but to see someone create cool fruit skins is truly amazing, should make me a skin and I'll rock it!

Posted Jun 9, 2021
    DeluxFTW and siee like this.
  6. Hi, unfortunately, I indefinitely closed my commissions due to lack of enjoyment in the hobby but depending on when I'll find it again will determine when my commissions will reopen.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 10, 2021
    Neens likes this.
  7. Great video. Oddly satisfying to watch lol. Also nice YT as a whole, I subbed. Keep at it B)

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  8. Hey!

I love these skins so much they're so cute. Your shading is really well done and I love the hair colors on the Watermelon skin you did it's so pretty. I also love how extremely detailed they all are, I'd love to make skins I'm just not that talented. It was awesome to see you make them though, watching your process is just overall very interesting. Keep up the great work and I would love to see more from you in the future! :)

Posted Jun 10, 2021
  9. Awesome job with these skins, you're definitely very talented at creating them. I very much enjoyed watching this clip and seeing the creation of all the different skins, I loved watching the progress from a completely blank canvas to a fully completed skin! I am sure it took you a while to create all of these skins and to create this video, and I understand it probably wasn't easy to come up with designs right off the top of your head. Anyway, great work and my favourite would probably have to be the watermelon one!

Posted Jun 11, 2021
  10. These are pretty cute skins, you did good on it. We demand care bear skins next!

Posted Jun 11, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  11. Hola Delux!

These skins are super cool! I really like the idea of making skins with fruit being the theme of them all. That was a very creative idea, haha. You really said "challenge accepted" when making these, and it really shows the level of talent that you have. My favorite is probably the first, or watermelon. The colors are super realistic and it truly looks like a watermelon, but only a person. Overall, these skins are super cool and you should be proud of them. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jun 11, 2021
  12. I really like these skins!!

Posted Jun 17, 2021 at 5:19 PM
  13. These skins are actually really great.
    I have never been good at making skins myself, despite the fact that I tried several times, so I really appreciate the fact that you showed the whole process of creating those skins as it helped me get an idea of how it's supposed to be done.
    The concepts of the skins are very creative, very skillfully done and the video editing was on point.
    Keep up the great work!

Posted Jun 17, 2021 at 5:53 PM
  14. nice, thats pretty good, ive tried making skins and looks more like a picaso someone who never drew anything in his life

Posted Jun 17, 2021 at 6:18 PM
  15. These skins look absolutely amazing! I've never made many skins myself, but I really enjoyed watching your process when making skins. I also absolutely loved the fruit theme! Out of all the fruit themed aesthetics, I'd have to say that my favorite was Cherry! These are super well done, thank you so much for making this video, it was super fun to watch!

Posted Jun 17, 2021 at 9:20 PM