• 4017 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14385 Players Online
  • 10368 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Frosty Factory - Can I get feedback?

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Powvr, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Here is my map build for Super paintball
    - > https://imgur.com/a/oXBwEIn
    I would like to get feedback on gameplay and aesthetics :)
    Be brutally honest anything is welcomed

Posted Mar 8, 2020
    Moragan and WowCaleb like this.
  2. Gameplay wise it looks a bit open through the center of the map. A lot of maps have more obstacles to divide gameplay into more...skirmishes around the map and make it so you can't just shoot someone crossmap.

More importantly you've used wool and you can only use clay for PB maps.

Guidelines can be found here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/arcade-games.88/

Posted Mar 8, 2020
  3. Hey thanks for the gameplay advice however for the use of wool concern, now you can use wool & glass, outside or in gameplay areas :) they have to update the guidelines

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 8, 2020
  4. Yeah my bad.

Posted Mar 8, 2020
  5. Amazing Map, but on the top of the hill, you can do a bit more I feel. But 100% accept rate no matter what.

Posted Mar 13, 2020
  6. That looks amazing!

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  7. I think that it looks pretty dope. Reading the title I first though that it was a Wendy's frosty (which btw, I LOVE frosties) LOL

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  8. As a semi-avid pb player, I feel like this map is pretty solid all around at first glance. I would definitely like to see this map introduced for the map testing team to try it out and find potential flaws.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  9. Hey!

The map actually looks like a really good paintball map. I like the theme that you did, very unique and cool. I play paintball from time to time so I would like to see this in. Only issue I have is that you could've possibly added a little more detail in the middle area and outside? But otherwise it looks very clean and fun to play on!

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  10. I really like this map, i'm not a big paintball player but from what i've played it seems like you have everything you need. It has a nice design around the map really giving it a frosty touch. It has some parkour to get to some areas where people may not see you and you can ambush them. Then it has a nice center of the map with a good design all around. The spawns are also very creative for each team! You have an amazing talent in building as I can see from this build. If you keep going who knows where you'll end up!

Great work!

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  11. Wow thanks guys! I uploaded the map a few days ago and it already passed the aesthetics phase! It is now in the gameplay testing phase. Thanks all for your support.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 22, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  12. This is super sick dude.

Posted Mar 22, 2020