• 1346 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8122 Players Online
  • 6776 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented Frosting...

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by PolarGods, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There aren't any combo(ing) tools in other games like this which is why I almost never play CW. I'd much rather have Fireballs than a combo contraption, but yes I do agree that it NEEDS to be replaced.
    --- Post updated ---
    They removed Destructor from Skywars when they revamped it so idk why it cant be replaced
    --- Post updated ---
    when you have something overpowered and... especially when a whole team has it, you're ruined. Quite frankly even if I can out-combo people, this still gives them enough advantage to beat me, controll every beacon and all out hoard the game until it's no longer fun to play.

Posted Aug 22, 2019
  2. Implemented​

A bit late on this suggestion so I apologize but I have pretty good news. If you’ve played on the network recently, you probably noticed that Cake Wars got an update. One of the main changes was a nerf to the Frosting kit, which was the removal of slowness from frosting snowballs. Anyway, you can view other changes to kits and to the game here but I’m going to go ahead and lock the thread. If you have any suggestions for improvements to the game, I highly suggest you create another thread.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    Tours likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.