• 344 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2428 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Frost too op, needs new achiev kit.

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by Seols, Sep 29, 2019.

1. From what I heard, GI plans to completely remove the slowness from the frosting kit. Which would help, the snowballs would just act as a rod at that point, which can be avoided quite easily and is easily counter-able.
    After the nerf is applied, you can counter it quite easily by using block pvp, platforms, bows etc. I believe frosting is a little overpowered as it is right now, as I am a user of it and I'm quite good at using it. I don't need it, I just use it to counter other frosting users.

Glad its being nerfed though, I'll most likely main warrior after the nerf is applied. But yeah in conclusion the kit is being nerfed, at some point the date hasn't been released nor do I think it will be released. So for those of you who wanted the nerf, you'll most likely get it.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  2. This is the correct stance (in my opinion). From my own experience in Clans, removing a skill that everyone hates but yet still uses is the same as removing a skill that everyone loves. People complain. We get so used to all abusing these snowballs that when they get removed, we get angry- despite hating them. Nerfing them is a better solution to replacement. The idea itself isn't flawed, just the implementation.

Again, all my opinion, feel free to respond in a PM or stick a response here.

- Fallen

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  3. I too think frost is really broken, it's esentially a bow with slowing, that renews quite quickly. But many people use it smartly, and I find some of the acheivements quite hard to get. So essentially, it is hard-earned to get.

I still think its broken, and needs to be revamped, or create a class that could possibly be used to counter the frosting

Posted Nov 11, 2019
  4. i fight sweats without frost and its ez lol

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  5. Sweat =/= good at game

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  6. fall = bad at video games
    --- Post updated ---

^ agreed

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  7. /shrug
    True

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  8. ily

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  9. Hello

I do not agree with this because frosting is also just used by good players who know how to pvp well. Frosting only HELPS not gives skill. Bows are even better then frosting and they are even more annoying. I use frosting a lot and I find people who spam bow counter it really easily. Just use a bow or strafe.

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  10. i legitimately thought this was satire the first 2 lines down

Posted Nov 23, 2019
  11. Ya I was also like "nani?" when someone said that snowballs did blindness and nausea
    --- Post updated ---
    It is sort've satirical but not that much, took me a little to see what you meant. But ya what they said isnt correct at all.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  12. Just strafe and you don't get hit. -1

Posted Nov 30, 2019 at 8:37 PM
    Bossitiveplays likes this.
  13. I'm so good with Frosting I snipe people who are bridging across with it xD

Posted Nov 30, 2019 at 8:41 PM