• 184 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5110 Players Online
  • 4926 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Freddy Fazbear's (1987)

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by _Chevywolf30_, Oct 11, 2021.

1. So I've been getting back into a lot of my old interests lately, Minecraft, FNaF, etc... mainly just because with how bad the last two years have been I just need some reminders of when things were better. I've also improved in skills, so I spent the weekend recreating the restaurant from my favorite of the FNaF games.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I realized while I was building it that something that the first game does better than the second is that the first actually has a kitchen and other things to make it feel like a restaurant. I took some creative liberties to add one next to the prize corner, using my knowledge of restaurant kitchens that I've gained from working in foodservice for the past year and a half. The only problem is I pushed Kid's Cove over where the Game Area is supposed to be. Whoops.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm probably gonna do a video of it if I can find a screen recorder that my 7 year old laptop can handle. Idk if anyone on here even cares about FNaF I was just proud of the build and wanted to share it. I'll take any screenshots of it that anyone wants to request.

I realize there's a lot of touch up/small details I still need to do, mainly stuff like balloons/other decor. Kinda rushed this lol

Posted Oct 11, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 11, 2021
    maevestarbaby and CatFan105 like this.
  2. This is amazing, especially the vents - what a unique way to add them! I love the cameras, lol. Made me want to download FNAF again, so I might play it in a bit. It's such a good franchise

Posted Oct 12, 2021
  3. I love the build, but I have a question: where are the old, withered animations? I don't see the back room in any of your screenshots haha

Posted Oct 12, 2021