• 2161 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10599 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Four Water Bombs

Discussion in 'Super Paintball' started by SaltyKabob, Sep 7, 2019.

?

Should paintball have four water bombs?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I think paintball should have four water bombs. Water bombs can heal you, and revive your teammates. Between reviving teammates and healing yourself you run out of water bombs quickly. If we had even one more it would improve the game.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
  2. You're meant to be able to distinguish how many paintballs to use or not to use, either on yourself or your teammates and introducing four isn't really going to help in my opinion. Having a small number of bombs kind of makes it fun in a way. As super paintball is a team game, you should be able to rely on them to revive you if they actually can. Also, it may actually make the game longer and super paintball is meant to be a fast-paced, quick game. I just think keeping it the same for now is probably the best option.

Again, this is just my opinion and I hope I helped in a way.

Posted Sep 7, 2019
    little_dude_9000 likes this.
  3. Water bombs can be improved, but not by adding additional ones. The biggest issue I have with them is that if it does not hit a block before you are painted, it goes down the drain. Having four water bombs will make the game prolong for extended periods of time, which Mixed Arcade games should not. Water bombs should be returned to their respective players if it is not used.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Yato and PapiKirito like this.
  4. You say more water bombs would improve the game, but in what way exactly? The only thing this would do is make the game last longer, which isn't necessarily an improvement. If we added four, in a few months or so people would be asking for 5. More water bombs doesn't change the gameplay at all, again it simply makes the game longer. The current amount requires you to strategize and use the revival tool when necessary, adding one more wouldn't change your need to do that. Being able to revive one more teammate in the long run does not change anything about the game.

If you can answer the question as to why a longer game is an improvement from the current length of PB games, I would be more intrigued with the idea.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Yato and _Prof_ like this.
  5. I've played paintball for a year or two. The 3 water bombs make it so you have to strategize when to use them. If you use it correctly you could probably revive most of your team. I do not see how add 1 more will make the game better.

Overall I don't see a need for it, [​IMG]

Have a good day,
    ~yato

Posted Sep 9, 2019 at 12:22 PM
    _Prof_ likes this.