• 1892 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10330 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Found a typo on the shop!

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by MatthewPlaysHD, Aug 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Link to the picture:
    https://imgur.com/a/gX0SrEQ

Says the amplifier will give you 5 treasure shards instead of 15 treasure shards.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  2. Well spotted! This is a fairly recent change so I suppose the text in the shop hasn't been checked since then.

There's also a helpful form for easier reporting of website bugs, found here.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    dallarth and TheMooseBean like this.
  3. Good job on spotting this mistake, It would most likely be fixed in a few days though good job for spotting it anways.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  4. Heyo,

I appreciate you finding this bug, however I encourage you to use this link as it will get to our website team in a more efficient amount of time. If you have made a bug report already, then kudos to you.

Have a nice day,

Notserp

Posted Sep 11, 2019
  5. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, this is the first time we are seeing this typo because it wasn't reported in our website bug section, which notserp and others gave you above. Please do that next time!

I'll be locking this thread and adding the typo to our trello board. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Sep 11, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.