• 220 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4797 Players Online
  • 4577 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Forums Team Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by chhase, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What we do

The Forums Team oversees the Mineplex Forums which includes locking, moving, deleting, and archiving threads. We interact with the community, answer any questions or concerns that any user has. The Forum Managers are responsible for processing most of the Punishment Appeals. Forum Managers are also in charge of mentoring the FMAs, helping the forum team with any questions that arise, and assisting Forum Management Assistants in reaching their goals on the team. We aim to keep the Forums a safe and friendly environment for all users, which involves warning and punishing rule breakers throughout the Forums.

[​IMG]

Our Team

Forum Managers:
    [​IMG]
    chhase
    Forum Management Admin

Hey! My name is Chase, and I've been on the Mineplex staff team since January 18, 2020. Since then, I've become an editor for the Newsletter, a Map Testing team member, and the Forum Management/Reports Patrol Admin! I was a staff member a million years ago (in 2014 & 2015), and then I took a bit of a hiatus, but I'm extremely excited to be back! In my free time, I love watching movies & TV shows as well as playing tennis and going hiking. If you see me in-game (or anywhere else) please say hi!!
    honk

List of roles/duties:

Forum Management Admin
    Appeals Blacklist Manager
    Forum Management Assistance Co-Lead

[​IMG]
    Marzie
    Forum Manager | FMA Co-Lead

Hated forums as a Trainee and half my time as a Mod. Why I applied for FMA in January 2018? The world may never know and neither will I. Ever since then I have loved the forums and saw why others did too. I became a FM that same year in July and resigned for my dream team Event Squad later on. On the website side of stuff, I also do Website Feedback, Website Bugs, and I was in the very first batch for the Appeals Team. I have a long history of other stuff I currently do that's not website related, so just look at my information on my profile if you really want to know it all.
    #LongestStandingFMAAndShaneDoesn'tCount

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager
    Forum Management Assistance Co-Lead

Reports To:

Forum Manager, Appeals - chhase
    Forum Manager, Mentoring - chhase

[​IMG]
    aahadd
    Forum Manager

Hiya! My name is aahad and I am from the US! I was first accepted as a Trainee back in October of 2020 and then promoted to Moderator in November of 2020. I joined the forums team back in December of 2020 and then got promoted to Forum Manager in April of 2022! Currently, I am on RPA and MA! Outside of Mineplex, I am probably either at work or playing Overwatch for hours at a time, you can thank @aiirr for that. If you ever have any questions about the forums or Mineplex, or just want to talk, feel free to reach out to me via the forums or discord! My DM’s are always open!

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

Forum Manager, Mentoring - chhase/Marzie

[​IMG]
    affinity0
    Forum Manager

Salutations! The name's affinity0, or Aff for short. I'm 18 at the time of writing and reside in the UK. Alongside FM, I also work on MTT and Social Media, having been part of the staff team since September 2020. Outside of the virtual world, I am currently studying IT and Psychology with the hopes to go on to do a Ba(Hons) in eSports. I'm always excited to meet new people so feel free to strike up a conversation with me whenever ^^

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

[​IMG]
    aiirr
    Forum Manager

Hey guys! My name is Alyssa, though most people call me aiirr, and I'm from the US! I reinstated as a Moderator back in July of 2021 and I'm currently on the Forum Management team! On Mineplex, you can see me playing either Champions Domination or Turf Wars. Aside from Minecraft, I work full-time as an Accountant and I play other games such as Overwatch and Phasmophobia.

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

[​IMG]
    okRen
    Forum Manager

Hi
    My name is Ren! I’m currently a college student from the U.S. finishing my final semester at community college before I transfer to a larger university where I’m looking to study engineering or mathematics. I’ve been on the staff team since June of 2020, and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it! On Mineplex, my favorite games are Turf Wars, Nano games and the seasonal games. Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy reading, singing, watching Netflix and going on runs.That’s about it for me, thank you for reading! If you need anything, you can send me a message on the forums or on discord, listed under the information tab on my profile:)

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

[​IMG]

Forum Management Assistants:

Mod Amg_
    Hi gamers! You're currently looking at this, so you must be curious as to who I am and what I do here on Mineplex. My name is Amg and I have been a community/staff member for some time here on Mineplex. I started playing Mineplex in 2014 and have been here ever since! I am currently a Java Moderator, Forum Management Assistant and a former Forum Manger. In my free time, I enjoy playing Speed Builders and sitting in the lobby and conversing. If you ever need any assistance with anything in-game/discord/forums related, you're more than welcome to reach out to me! Outside of Mineplex, I am a full time College student and am studying within the Medical field. I have a passion for helping others and hope to land myself a job within the Medical field. On top of that, I also work full time as a Supervisor at my job! With my free time, I enjoy hanging with friends and family, drinking coffee, watching Netflix, hiking, doing art and working out! If are interested in learning more about me and my background, lets have a conversation!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - aahadd

Mod Bob16077777
    Hello! I’m Bob16077777, but you can call me Bob. I’m 14 years old and have been a member of the staff team for about 5 months now, and really enjoy my position as moderator! I was accepted as a trainee on January 9th, 2021, and promoted to moderator on March 14th, 2021! I am currently on the FMA subteam, and look forward to joining RP, and ultimately(if possible) join the Forum Management Sr. Mod team! My favorite games on Mineplex include Cake Wars and Sky Wars, and in my free time I like to read and develop my Discord bot! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your day and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - okRen

Mod CloudyDay1234
    Hello, my name is CloudyDay1234, but you can call me just Cloudy. I'm currently a staff member on both our Bedrock and Java servers, and have been on the staff team since February of 2021! I have been wanting to get on the FMA subteam for a while now, and I am grateful for the opportunity to be on it. On Bedrock, you can find me playing Cake Wars, Skywars or Bomb Lobbers, or Cake Wars or Nano Games on the Java server. Outside of Mineplex, I have an interest in music. I currently play a few musical instruments, and I also write music in my free time! If you ever see me or ever want to chat, feel free to say hello!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - aiirr
    Appeals Team - aiirr

Sr.Mod Emiliee
    Hi, I’m Emilie! I am currently a mentor on the staff management team. Outside of Mineplex I am a college student studying psychology with hopes of becoming a therapist in the future. If you see me around, be sure to say hi!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - aahadd

Sr.Mod Epicbuilder435
    Hey! I'm Epicbuilder435 and I'm mainly a Recruiter on the staff team always looking out for potential new Trainees. Outside of Mineplex I'm a manager at Chick-Fil-A and a college student studying Computer Engineering! While on Mineplex I mostly chill in lobbies so if you see me feel free to tag me!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - aiirr

Mod Eqsa

Hey, I'm Eqsa, I'm currently a University Student studying for a Bachelors in Science with hopes of pursing a Ph.D in Astrophysics in the future. As for my personal life, I'm a giant Pokemon and Sports fan, and you can always message me if you want to talk about either of those topics :). With Mineplex, I reinstated as a Moderator in February, 2022, however, I was a staff member for about a year in 2018, and about a year and a half in 2020 as well. My favourite game is easily Dominate, however, you'll most commonly see my in Nano Games!
    If you need anything my messages are always open!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Marzie
    Appeals Team - Marzie

Mod Hazzer105
    Hello! I’m Hazzer but you can also call me Harry, I'm from England too so that makes me bri’ish. And yes I do love a cup of tea! My main passions outside of Mineplex is French and History as I can speak French fluently also, I have a love for History, especially 20th century history. For Mineplex, i'm currently a cross platform staff member. I help out on two sub-teams too; Discord management and Forum Management Assistant. You will mostly catch me in the lobby or playing Draw My Thing on Java and for Bedrock, i'm usually playing Bomb Lobbers.

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - okRen

Mod TheArrowsShadow
    Heya! I'm Arrow, my pronouns are he/him (or they/them, I don't mind) and I've been a moderator here on our Bedrock server for over a year now! I'm the last member of the #6PackBatch that was promoted Oct. 2020 and was the first Bedrock Mod to be promoted in 2021! You can usually find me in Lobby-19 processing player reports, or in a Turf Wars lobby with my squad. Outside of Mineplex I teach mixed martial arts and do digital art commissions (and sometimes free requests!) If you need anything shoot me a PM here on the Forums or on Discord, where you can find me as Asylum#6780! o7

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - affinity0

Posted Mar 20, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 30, 2022
    Nuclear™, Amg, cove_ and 28 others like this.

2. MM/DD/YY

04/04/2020 - @Phamtastic resigned from FM Mentor/Forum Ninja (Sr.Mod) to Moderator.

04/04/2020 - @Hxmza was promoted to FM Mentor.

04/16/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @AyyNick
    @Camull ✩ @chhase @Degagelemming95 @Jaborrie @ScarletBlood37 @wattywatty14 @xailia

04/20/2020 - @Dallarth resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM.

04/21/2020 - @Degagelemming95 resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM.

04/29/2020 - @Jaborrie & @xailia resigned from FM.

05/08/2020 - @Wolfayy was promoted to FM Mentor. @GuardianInASuit @ScarletBlood37 & @ZainM were promoted to Forum Ninja.

05/19/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @ddgolfer04 @Klobby @LT Tombstone 77 @Unknitsun @WowCaleb

05/25/2020 - @skarm resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM.

06/07/2020 - @TeaSpiller resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM.

06/12/2020 - @ScarletBlood37 left the Forum Ninja team, @Unknitsun & @LT Tombstone 77 left the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

06/13/2020 - @chhase was promoted to Forum Ninja.

06/19/2020 - @Wolfayy left the staff team and is no longer an FN/FM mentor.

06/24/2020 - @wattywatty14 resigned from FM.

07/18/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @Btsy4U @idcmax @oCassi @PieOrPi @xUmbreon

07/23/2020 - @ZainM resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FN. @Camull ✩ & @ddgolfer04 were promoted to Forum Ninjas!

08/12/2020 - Edited the whole thread to reflect forums team structure changes. Beyond this point in the changelog, "FM" is Forum Manager and "FMA" is Forum Manager Assistant.

09/18/2020 - @Hxmza resigned from the staff team and is no longer a FM. @Btsy4U also resigned from the staff team and is no longer a FMA. @jacvb resigned from FMA.

09/20/2020 - @idcmax left the staff team and is no longer FMA.

11/22/2020 - New Forum Manager: @oCassi

12/06/2020 - @WowCaleb left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

12/07/2020 - @Klobby left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

12/09/2020 - @Epicbuilder435 resigned from the FMA team.

12/29/2020 - New batch of FMA's: @aahad123 @aiirr @Amg_ @Brayyyden @Jylie

01/08/2021 - @ddgolfer04 resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM. @PieOrPi was promoted to FM.

01/31/2021 - @Tilgorn ☕ resigned from the FMA team.

02/15/2021 - @aahad, @aiirr, and @Amg have been accepted to the Documents Team.

02/22/2021 - @Im_Ken resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

03/12/2021 - @aiirr resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

03/18/2021 - @Jylie resigned from the FMA team.

04/17/2021 - @Brayyyden has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

04/22/2021 - @Oscaros_ has resigned from the FMA team.

05/13/2021 - @510bike and @xUmbreon have resigned from the staff team and are no longer on the FMA team.

06/01/2021 - New FMAs! @affinity0, @Bob16077777, @Eqsa, @ItsMqrk, @Riskingg, @WowCaleb, and @xHarrison

06/03/2021 - @Amg has been invited to the Appeals Team and supervisor information has been updated!

07/16/2021 - @affinity0, @Eqsa, @Riskingg, and @xHarrison have been accepted to the Documents Team.

07/23/2021 - @PieOrPi left the staff team and is no longer an FM. Additional supervisor changes have been made.

07/27/2021 - @xHarrison left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

08/07/2021 - @Lionatthezoo left the staff team and is no longer an FM/FMA Lead. @chhase has been promoted to FMA Lead.

08/08/2021 - @Amg has been promoted to FM!

09/01/2021 - @Eqsa resigned from the FMA team.

09/03/2021 - @WowCaleb left the staff team and is no longer on the FMA team.

09/11/2021 - @Camull left the staff team and is no longer an FM.

09/14/2021 - @aiirr has been invited to the FMA team and @Marzie has been promoted to FM. @ItsMqrk and @affinity0 were invited to the Appeals Team.

09/25/2021 - @wanderer has resigned from the staff team and is no longer the Forum Management Admin. @chhase has been promoted to Forum Management Admin.

09/26/2021 - @AyyNick has left the staff team and is no longer on the FMA team.

11/05/2021 - @aiirr was invited to the Appeals Team.

12/16/2021 - @FernOfVoid ♡ has resigned from the FMA team.

01/08/2022 - @aiirr has been promoted to FM!

01/21/2022 - New FMAs! @AhhElliot @CloudyDay1234 @okRen @TheArrowsShadow

02/07/2022 - @Dulciloquy has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

02/15/2022 - @Amg has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM.

02/20/2022 - @ItsMqrk has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

02/21/2022 - @oCassi has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM.

02/22/2022 - @okRen was invited to the Appeals Team.

03/03/2022 - @affinity0 has been promoted to FM!

03/08/2022 - @CloudyDay1234 and @aahad were invited to the Appeals Team.

03/13/2022 - @Marzie has been promoted to FMA Co-Lead and Documents Co-Lead.

03/21/2022 - @AhhElliot has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

04/04/2022 - New FMA! @Eqsa

04/06/2022 - @aahad & @okRen have been promoted to FM!

06/07/2022 - @Eqsa was invited to the Appeals Team.

06/20/2022 - Disbanding of the Documents Team. Now more of an open contribution system for forums team members.

06/23/2022 - New FMAs! @Emiliee & @Epicbuilder435

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 30, 2022
    moqiee, Eqsa, Amg and 25 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.