• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10269 Players Online
  • 7379 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Forums Team Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Hxmza, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What we do

The Forums Team oversees the Mineplex Forums which includes dealing with locking, moving, deleting, and archiving threads. We interact with the community, answer any questions or concerns that any user has and we even sometimes host forum events! The Forum Ninjas are responsible for processing all the Ban Appeals, Forum Ninjas can also be promoted to become Forum Moderator Mentors, they help the forum team with any questions that arise and assist Forum Moderators in reaching their goal on the team. We aim to keep the Forums a safe and friendly environment for all users, which involves warning and punishing rule breakers through the Forums.

[​IMG]

Our Team
    Forum Ninjas:
    [​IMG]
    Wanderer_
    Forums Admin | Web Developer

Hello, I'm Wanderer. Lead Web Developer for Mineplex and also Administrator of the Forums and Forum team(s). My biggest passion is essentially anything and everything tech-related, and that's where I tend to spend most of my time. I like helping out people, interacting with cool people and working on interesting projects of other types outside of that, which brought me to the Moderation team. o7

[​IMG]
    Lionatthezoo
    Forum Ninja | Co-FM Lead

Hi! I'm Lion (or Thomas), I've been a Mineplex staff member since 2018 and during most of that time, I have been a member of the forums team. I am currently the main FM team lead as apart of this role I mentor fm's and manage the FM Mentors. I am also the team's document co-ordinator and (primary) applications manager. If you ever have a problem with an FM or FM mentor I'm one of the people you can come and speak to!

I am also a Forum Ninja and handle appeals similar to as all of the other FNs do. As the FM team leader, I process a lot of suggestions from fms and fns about the team and the rules. I also do anything Wanderer wants me to do.

A lot of my time is spent on the forums so feel free to message me here if you have any questions or want to talk. (Also outside of Mineplex I do development and Computer Science stuff so feel free to chat to me about that if you want)

[​IMG]
    Hxmza
    Forum Ninja | FM Mentor
    Hey! My name is Hamza, I’ve been a Mineplex staff member since the 30th of November. I’m currently an FM Mentor as well as a Forum Ninja. I am also a Reports Patrol Assistant. I’ve had a forums account ever since the Enjin days and I remember creating an Enjin account back on the 14th of December, 2014, ever since that day, I’ve loved the Mineplex Forums. In my free time, I enjoy doing Mineplex work, hanging out with friends and playing basketball. If you ever want to chat or have any questions, feel free to send me a message through the forums or discord.

[​IMG]
    chhase
    Forum Ninja

Hey! My name is Chase, and I've been on the Mineplex staff team since January 18th. Since then, I've become a Recruitment Assistant, editor for the Newsletter, a member of the Reports Patrol Assistance team, Ideas team member, and a Forum Ninja! I was a staff member a million years ago (in 2014 & 2015), and then I took a bit of a hiatus, but I'm extremely excited to be back! In my free time, I love watching movies & TV shows as well as playing tennis and going hiking. If you see me in-game (or anywhere else) please say hi because one of my favorite aspects of Mineplex is interacting with the community anywhere I can! Thank you for clicking on my bio and please remember to be safe and to treat others with kindness <3

[​IMG]
    GuardianInASuit
    Forum Ninja

I do bedrock things

[​IMG]
    Tripsy

Forum Ninja

Hey! My name is Tripsy, I’ve been a Mineplex staff member since the 13th July . I’m currently a Forum Ninja (FN) and a Reports Patrol Assistant (RPA). I joined the forum moderation sub-team on the 23rd of January, and was later promoted to Forum Ninja on the 23rd February! My favourite part of the FN team is being able to give people on the server who has been punished fairly, a second chance! I am always happy to talk to people, so feel free to message me on discord or on the forums.

[​IMG]
    ZainM
    Forum Ninja

Hey! My name's Hiccuping or Zain, you can feel free to call me whatever. I'm currently residing in the land down under. I'm a moderator and FM here at Mineplex. I'm also in RP and IT. My favourite games to play around the network are cake wars, turf wars and a variety of mixed arcade! Outside of Mineplex, I like going out with my friends, working out in the gym, and cooking (I'm terrible). FM is a team that allows me to moderate one of my favourite aspects of the community! The centralised, open discussions are why I love being on the forums. Feel free to message me on either the forums, discord or in-game (I leave my messages open) if you ever need anything or just want to have a chat!

[​IMG]

Forum Moderators:

Sr.Mod 510bike

Hi! My name is 510bike, and I’ve been a Forum Moderator since January 2020. I joined the team mainly because I enjoy contributing to discussions and hearing other people’s thoughts and ideas.

I’ve been part of the staff team since the middle of 2019. I’m currently a Senior Mod on the Social Media team, as well as a member of RPA and a writer and editor for the Newsletter team. Outside of Mineplex, I’m into photography, martial arts, and mock trial!

Mentor: @Lionatthezoo/@Wanderer

Sr.Mod AyyNick
    Hey I’m AyyNick, a Mineplex Sr.Mod on the Recruitment team. I am also on 4 amazing sub-teams, those being CCC, FM, EA and RPA. I enjoy playing Mineplex with my friends, watching Netflix, going for walks, and hanging out with my friends during my spare time. I’m looking to join RC at some stage during my journey here as well. If you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a message either on Xenforo. Discord or Slack!

Mod camull
    Hi! I'm Camull also known as Rob. I am currently 14 years old and am a Forum Moderator here on Mineplex! A couple of my favorite games here on mineplex has to be Skywars and Champions, I enjoy intense PVP action games so no surprise! I was accepted as a Trainee on mineplex January 18th and was promoted to moderator March 21st. I am in Lobby-1 a lot on Mineplex as I really enjoy interacting within the community and getting to know everybody! Outside of minecraft I really enjoy sports such as Track & Field and Soccer. I Really enjoy close action sports like those and also running is one of my favorite ways to calm down stress and it's also super enjoyable in the process! I am also a huge animal lover, mostly towards cats as they're so cute and the most loving and cuddly animals out there! I am also a huge Traveler. I've been around the US and been to quite a lot of the states around here. I've visited Disney World about 7ish times. While at school I really enjoy subjects like Science, more so about the natural disasters than anything else as they're such an interesting topic to me and they're super fun to learn about too! If you ever see me in a game or wherever else I'm normally super friendly and as stated super interactive so don't be afraid to say hello!

Mentor: @Hxmza

Mod ddgolfer04
    Heyo! I am ddgolfer04 but more known as ddgolfer. I am from the US and I was accepted onto the staff team back in February of this year. Now, I am currently a Moderator on Reports Patrol as well as FM. Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy participating in my schools orchestra and engineering programs that I plan on going to college in. As far as Mineplex goes, I love to play Dragon Escape, NANO Games, and Bridges with friends the most. I love giving back to the amazing community we have here after everything I experienced when I was a community member. My DM’s are always open, so feel free to message me about a question or even just to chat!

Sr.Mod Dulciloquy
    Heyo! I'm Dulciloquy but most people call me Dul. I've been a Forum Moderator since the middle of June in 2019. I am a Senior Moderator on the Staff Management team, so my work here on FM is just to additionally help out on the website! I'm not interested in being a Forum Ninja in the future, but I'm very interested in the community that we have built up on the forums here, and I'm excited to continue fostering discussion, and keeping everything clean!

Sr.Mod Epicbuilder435
    Hiya! I’m Epicbuilder435, and I’ve been on the staff team since May 4th, 2019. I decided to join FM because I always loved the forums and I thought “well why not moderate it as well?” I’m currently also on the Recruitment team, Ideas team, and RPA. I enjoy everything I do on Mineplex and I hope to see all of you enjoying the forums as much as I do!

Mod Im_Ken
    Hi! My name is Kenny, a I'm 17 year old Moderator, from London. I was accepted as a trainee on the 14th December 2019, and I'm on 6 subteams, with FM being one of them. My favorite game to play on Mineplex definitely has to be Champions. I really like Maths and Physics at school, and I'm also currently learning Spanish too, which I really enjoy. When I'm not on Mineplex I'm usually doing things like playing football or Xbox with friends or watching anime. If you do see me, whether it is in-game, forums, or discord, feel free to say hi, as I'm not scary (I promise).

Sr.Mod jacvb
    Yo, I’m Jacob! I’ve been on the team since September minus a two month break. I was an FM for about three months before becoming a Forum Ninja. About a month later I switched to Quality Assurance and left the forums. Two months later, I returned and have been here since. When I’m not online at three in the morning doing work, I’m either eating or vibing to some music.

Mod Klobko
    Hola. I’m Klobko but most people know me as Klobby. I’m a Moderator, Map Tester, Event Assistant and a Forum Moderator member here at Mineplex! I first joined the staff team on april 4th and then Forums Team on 19th may! At Mineplex, I like helping out with anything I can. Be it dealing with reports or just answering general questions players might have. I enjoy playing SSM in my free time or just hanging out with my friends playing literally anything! Outside of Mineplex, I’m a quite active person when it comes to being outside (though quarantine hasn’t been making that any easier D:), doing things like going out to nature or just casually sprinting. Feel free to PM me about anything!!

Sr.Mod Marzie
    Hated forums as a Trainee and half my time as a Mod. Why I applied for FM in January 2018? The world may never know and neither will I. Ever since then I have loved the forums and saw why others did too. Became a FN that same year in July and resigned for my dream team Event Squad later on. On the website side of stuff I also do Website Feedback and Website Bugs. I have a long history of other stuff I currently do that's not website related, so just look at my information on my profile if you really want to know it all.
    #LongestStandingFMAndShaneDoesn'tCount

Sr.Mod Oscaros_
    Hey I'm Oscaros_. I'm one of the longest serving on the forums team, having been here since July 2018. I've been a Forum Ninja from January 2019 to May 2019 and I'm still going as one of my 5 subteams as a Forum Mod! I'm from the UK and I'm 14 (15 in 3 days as of writing this). In my spare time outside of Mineplex, I like to run, cook, garden and talk with friends. If you've ever got any questions about the forums team or how it's changed or what my other jobs may concern feel free to just @ me in the thread or PM me! :)

Sr.Mod Tilgorn
    Yo! I’m Tilgorn, a Community Manager along with being active in subteams such as Reports Patrol (RP) and Forum Moderator (FM). As far as video games you’ll most likely find me here on Mineplex playing Minestrike. As an aspiring author, I am currently working on a book and love anything book-related! Other hobbies of mine include basketball, hanging out with friends, and playing Dungeons and Dragons. If you ever want to talk, don’t hesitate to send me a message!

Sr.Mod wattywatty14
    Hello, hello, hello! My name is Wattywatty14. I'm a Sr. Moderator on the Clans Management team. I enjoy browsing the forums, doing Clans stuff, and interacting with the community. I’m also an Event Assistant! In my free time, I like watching videos online, playing other video games, hanging out with family and friends, and playing some music on an instrument. If you have any questions or concerns, you’re welcome to message me on the forums or say hi to me if you see me in-game!

Mod WowCaleb
    Hello! My name is WowCaleb but almost everyone on the network knows me as Caleb. I am 15 years old and I live in Ireland, which many of you probably associate with leprechauns and good luck. Outside of school, I play casual sports while I wait around for the summer months where I can take part in various land and water activities like rock climbing, banana boating or just canoeing down the stream on a hot sunny day. My heart longs for adventure and travelling the world when I'm older is an opportunity I will not let pass me by. I also hang out with my friends, who somehow appreciate my wackiness and randomness. I honestly don't know how so I don't question it anymore. As for Mineplex, I was accepted as a Trainee on March 21st and received an early promotion to Moderator less than a month later! I have achieved a lot since I returned to Mineplex a few months ago, and I enjoy my current position more than words can express. I especially love interacting with the community and getting to know you guys better through all our platforms. I'm also that one guy you might see writing articles for the Newsletter, helping out at Events, and of course moderating the forums. Despite all that I do, I'm very friendly and I don't bite, so make sure to stop by and say hello if you ever see me around! Which could be anytime seeing as my sleep schedule is slowly deteriorating.

Posted Mar 20, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 28, 2020

2. 04/04/2020 - @Phamtastic resigned from FM Mentor/Forum Ninja (Sr.Mod) to Moderator

04/04/2020 - @Hxmza was promoted to FM Mentor

16/04/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @AyyNick[/USER
    @Camull ✩ @chhase @Degagelemming95 @Jaborrie @ScarletBlood37 @wattywatty14 @xailia

20/04/2020 @Dallarth resigned from the staff team, with it resinging from FM

21/04/2020 @Degagelemming95 resigned from the staff team, with it resinging from FM

29/04/2020 @Jaborrie & @xailia resigned from FM

08/05/2020 @Wolfayy was promoted to FM Mentor

08/05/2020 @GuardianInASuit @ScarletBlood37 & @ZainM were promoted to Forum Ninja

19/05/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @ddgolfer04 @Klobby @LT Tombstone 77 @Unknitsun @WowCaleb

25/05/2020 @skarm resigned from the staff team, with it resigning from FM

07/06/2020 @TeaSpiller resigned from the staff team, with it resigning from FM

12/06/2020 @ScarletBlood37 left the Forum Ninja team, @Unknitsun & @LT Tombstone 77 resigned from the staff team, with it resigning from FM

19/06/2020 @Wolfayy left the staff team, with it leaving the FN team and FM Mentoring position

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2020,
    Last edited Jun 26, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.