• 429 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6903 Players Online
  • 6474 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Forums Team Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by chhase, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What we do

The Forums Team oversees the Mineplex Forums which includes dealing with locking, moving, deleting, and archiving threads. We interact with the community, answer any questions or concerns that any user has and we even sometimes host forum events! The Forum Managers are responsible for processing most of the Ban Appeals, Forum Managers are also in charge of mentoring the FMAs, they help the forum team with any questions that arise and assist Forum Management Assistants in reaching their goal on the team. We aim to keep the Forums a safe and friendly environment for all users, which involves warning and punishing rule breakers through the Forums.

[​IMG]

Our Team

Forum Managers:
    [​IMG]
    chhase
    Forums Admin

Hey! My name is Chase, and I've been on the Mineplex staff team since January 18, 2020. Since then, I've become an editor for the Newsletter, a Map Testing team member, and the Forum Management/Reports Patrol Admin! I was a staff member a million years ago (in 2014 & 2015), and then I took a bit of a hiatus, but I'm extremely excited to be back! In my free time, I love watching movies & TV shows as well as playing tennis and going hiking. If you see me in-game (or anywhere else) please say hi!!
    honk

List of roles/duties:

Forum Management Admin
    Appeals Blacklist Manager
    Forum Management Assistance Lead

[​IMG]
    oCassi
    Forum Manager | Documents Team Lead

Hi! I'm oCassi. I'm a Forum Manager and currently on one sub-team, that being Reports Patrol Assistance. I've been on the staff team since February 2020. My favorite games on Mineplex have to be Cakewars or Skywars. Though I do have my favorites, you will most likely be able to catch me playing your favorite game since I play just about all of the games.

Aside from Mineplex, I enjoy watching Netflix, training my dogs, and going on walks with my sisters. I currently have four dogs. Three chihuahuas and one golden retriever. I enjoy other games such as The Sims 4 and Stardew Valley, but mainly focus on, and enjoy, more of Minecraft.

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager
    Documents Team Lead

Reports To:

Forum Manager, Appeals - chhase
    Forum Manager, Mentoring - chhase

[​IMG]
    Amg_
    Forum Manager

Hi! My name is Amg, I’m nineteen years old and I’m from the United States! Outside of Mineplex I'm a Full-Time College student. For those of you interested, I'm majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in Psychology! Some of my hobbies irl include working out, helping my community, art, netflix, hiking, spending time with friends/family, and photography. I'm currently a Senior Moderator here on Mineplex and cross-platform for Java/Bedrock. If you ever see me around in-game, be sure to say hello! c:

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

Documents Team, Member - oCassi

[​IMG]
    Marzie
    Forum Manager

Hated forums as a Trainee and half my time as a Mod. Why I applied for FMA in January 2018? The world may never know and neither will I. Ever since then I have loved the forums and saw why others did too. I became a FM that same year in July and resigned for my dream team Event Squad later on. On the website side of stuff, I also do Website Feedback, Website Bugs, and I was in the very first batch for the Appeals Team. I have a long history of other stuff I currently do that's not website related, so just look at my information on my profile if you really want to know it all.
    #LongestStandingFMAAndShaneDoesn'tCount

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

[​IMG]

Forum Management Assistants:

Mod aahadd
    Hey there! I am aahadd, but most people just call me aahad. I am currently 16 years old and from the United States. I was first accepted as a Trainee back in October of 2020 and then promoted to Moderator in November of 2020. Some of my dream sub-teams to join during my time on the Mineplex staff team is FMA (where I am now :D), RA, and MA! Some of my favorite games that you will probably find me in are Cake Wars, Skywars, and NANO games! A little more about me: I am a junior in high school and I hope to go to college on the Pre-Medicine track! I am, as some people would call, a coffee addict because I consume around eight cups a day.... Anyway for future goals, I hope to go onto college to study medicine! In my free time, I love to listen to music, draw, take some photos, volunteer, and most importantly... watch Netflix! If you ever have any questions about the forums or Mineplex, or just want to talk, feel free to reach out to me via the forums or discord! My DM’s are always open!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Amg_

Sr.Mod affinity0
    Salutations! The name's affinity0, or Aff for short. I'm 17 at the time of writing and reside in the UK. Alongside FMA, I also work on MTT, RP and have been part of the staff team since September 2020. Outside of the virtual world, I am currently studying IT and Psychology with the hopes to go on to study Ba(Hons) in eSports. I'm always excited to meet new people so feel free to strike up a conversation with me whenever ^^

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - oCassi
    FMA Appeals Team - oCassi

Mod aiirr
    Hey guys! My name is Alyssa, though most people call me aiirr, and I'm from the US! I reinstated as Moderator back in July of 2021 and I'm currently on the Forums Management Assistance team! Some of my dream sub-teams are CCC, with my Senior Moderator goal being FM. On Mineplex, you can see me playing either Champions Domination or Turf Wars. Aside from Minecraft, I'm currently about to finish my final year of community college where I'm shooting for an Accounting degree and hope to have a career in Forensic Accounting. If I'm not on Mineplex you'll most likely find me playing Overwatch or spending time with my family and pets!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - chhase

Mod Bob16077777
    Hello! I’m Bob16077777, but you can call me Bob. I’m 14 years old and have been a member of the staff team for about 5 months now, and really enjoy my position as moderator! I was accepted as a trainee on January 9th, 2021, and promoted to moderator on March 14th, 2021! I am currently on the FMA subteam, and look forward to joining RP, and ultimately(if possible) join the Forum Management Sr. Mod team! My favorite games on Mineplex include Cake Wars and Sky Wars, and in my free time I like to read and develop my Discord bot! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your day and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Amg_

Sr.Mod Dulciloquy
    Heyo! I'm Dulciloquy but most people call me Dul. I've been a FMA since the middle of June in 2019. I am a Senior Moderator on the Staff Management team, so my work here on FMA is just to additionally help out on the website! I'm not interested in being a Forum Manager in the future, but I'm very interested in the community that we have built up on the forums here, and I'm excited to continue fostering discussion, and keeping everything clean!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - oCassi

Mod ItsMqrk
    Heyy! I’m ItsMqrk but a lot of people just like to call me Mark. I’m 16 years old and live in the United States, and I’ve been on the Mineplex staff team since August of 2020. On Mineplex, I enjoy playing a variety of games including SSM, CW, BH, MS, and several others here and there, but alternatively you can also find me in one of the lobbies quite often too! In addition to being on the FMA team, I’m also on CCC and RP, so you are always free to ask me questions about anything relating to those teams as well, or really on anything for that matter! Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy several different things including watching Netflix, listening to music, exercising, spending time with friends and family, and walking my dogs. I tend to be pretty laid back and always love to engage with the community, so if you reach out to me whether it’s here on the forums or on Discord, you’re just about guaranteed a reply. My door is always open, so feel free to shoot me a message for any questions, concerns, or just to chat!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - chhase
    FMA Appeals Team - chhase

Mod Riskingg8083
    Hello! My name is FernOfVoid, I'm 19 years old and live in the United States. I was accepted as trainee on May 23rd, 2020, and promoted to moderator July 25th, 2020. I'm currently on three subteams which consists of Reports Patrol, Event Assistance, and now Forum Management Assistant! I aspire to join the Recruitment team, the Forum Management team, and QAT. My favourite games on Mineplex are definitely Skywars, Cake Wars and NANO games! Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy spending time with my parents and my 8 pets who I absolutely adore. I also enjoy hanging out with friends, hiking, exploring nature, listening to music, and drinking coffee! In the future I want to attend college and I'm currently debating majoring in mortuary science, psychology, or becoming a dental hygienist. I'm so excited to be working with the Forums team and if you ever have any questions or concerns or just want to talk, feel free to send me a message. My PM's are always open!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Marzie

Posted Mar 20, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 17, 2021
    Amg, cove_, BaconAnEggs and 27 others like this.

2. DD/MM/YY

04/04/2020 - @Phamtastic resigned from FM Mentor/Forum Ninja (Sr.Mod) to Moderator.

04/04/2020 - @Hxmza was promoted to FM Mentor.

16/04/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @AyyNick
    @Camull ✩ @chhase @Degagelemming95 @Jaborrie @ScarletBlood37 @wattywatty14 @xailia

20/04/2020 - @Dallarth resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

21/04/2020 - @Degagelemming95 resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

29/04/2020 - @Jaborrie & @xailia resigned from FM.

08/05/2020 - @Wolfayy was promoted to FM Mentor.

08/05/2020 - @GuardianInASuit @ScarletBlood37 & @ZainM were promoted to Forum Ninja.

19/05/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @ddgolfer04 @Klobby @LT Tombstone 77 @Unknitsun @WowCaleb

25/05/2020 - @skarm resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

07/06/2020 - @TeaSpiller resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

12/06/2020 - @ScarletBlood37 left the Forum Ninja team, @Unknitsun & @LT Tombstone 77 left the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

13/06/2020 - @chhase was promoted to Forum Ninja.

19/06/2020 - @Wolfayy left the staff team, with it leaving the FN team and FM Mentoring position.

24/06/2020 - @wattywatty14 resigned from FM.

18/07/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @Btsy4U @idcmax @oCassi @PieOrPi @xUmbreon

23/07/2020 - @ZainM resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FN.

23/07/2020 - New Forum Ninjas: @Camull ✩ & @ddgolfer04

12/08/2020 - Edited the whole thread to reflect forums team structure changes. Beyond this point in the changelog, "FM" is Forum Manager and "FMA" is Forum Manager Assistant.

18/09/2020 - @Hxmza resigned from the staff team and is no longer a FM. @Btsy4U also resigned from the staff team and is no longer a FMA. @jacvb resigned from FMA.

20/09/2020 - @idcmax left the staff team and is no longer FMA.

22/11/2020 - New Forum Manager: @oCassi

06/12/2020 - @WowCaleb left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

07/12/2020 - @Klobby left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

09/12/2020 - @Epicbuilder435 resigned from the FMA team.

29/12/2020 - New batch of FMA's: @aahad123 @aiirr @Amg_ @Brayyyden @Jylie

08/01/2021 - @ddgolfer04 resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM. @PieOrPi was promoted to FM.

31/01/2021 - @Tilgorn ☕ resigned from the FMA team.

15/02/2021 - @aahad, @aiirr, and @Amg have been accepted to the Documents Team.

22/02/2021 - @Im_Ken resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

12/03/2021 - @aiirr resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

18/03/2021 - @Jylie resigned from the FMA team.

17/04/2021 - @Brayyyden has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

22/04/2021 - @Oscaros_ has resigned from the FMA team.

13/05/2021 - @510bike and @xUmbreon have resigned from the staff team and are no longer on the FMA team.

01/06/2021 - New FMAs! @affinity0, @Bob16077777, @Eqsa, @ItsMqrk, @Riskingg, @WowCaleb, and @xHarrison

03/06/2021 - @Amg has been invited to the Appeals Team and supervisor information has been updated!

16/07/2021 - @affinity0, @Eqsa, @Riskingg, and @xHarrison have been accepted to the Documents Team.

23/07/2021 - @PieOrPi left the staff team and is no longer an FM. Additional supervisor changes have been made.

27/07/2021 - @xHarrison left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

07/08/2021 - @Lionatthezoo left the staff team and is no longer an FM/FMA Lead. @chhase has been promoted to FMA Lead.

08/08/2021 - @Amg has been promoted to FM!

1/9/2021 - @Eqsa resigned from the FMA team.

3/9/2021 - @WowCaleb left the staff team and is no longer on the FMA team.

11/09/2021 - @Camull left the staff team and is no longer an FM.

14/09/2021 - New FMA: @aiirr, New FM: @Marzie

25/09/2021 - @wanderer has resigned from the staff team and is no longer the Forums Admin. @chhase has been promoted to Forums Admin.

26/09/2021 - @AyyNick has left the staff team and is no longer on the FMA team.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 29, 2021
    Eqsa, Amg, cove_ and 24 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.