• 45 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9470 Players Online
  • 9425 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Forums Team Introduction Thread

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by wanderer, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What we do

The Forums Team oversees the Mineplex Forums which includes dealing with locking, moving, deleting, and archiving threads. We interact with the community, answer any questions or concerns that any user has and we even sometimes host forum events! The Forum Managers are responsible for processing most of the Ban Appeals, Forum Managers are also in charge of mentoring the FMAs, they help the forum team with any questions that arise and assist Forum Management Assistants in reaching their goal on the team. We aim to keep the Forums a safe and friendly environment for all users, which involves warning and punishing rule breakers through the Forums.

[​IMG]

Our Team

Forum Managers:
    [​IMG]
    Wanderer_
    Forums Admin | Web Developer

Hello, I'm Wanderer. Lead Web Developer for Mineplex and also Administrator of the Forums and Forum team(s). My biggest passion is essentially anything and everything tech-related, and that's where I tend to spend most of my time. I like helping out people, interacting with cool people and working on interesting projects of other types outside of that, which brought me to the Moderation team. o7

[​IMG]
    Lionatthezoo
    Forum Manager | FMA Team Lead

Hi! I'm Lion (or Thomas), I've been a Mineplex staff member since 2018 and during most of that time, I have been a member of the forums team. I am currently the FMA team lead as apart of this role I mentor fma's and manage the FMA Mentors. I am also the team's applications manager and "mentoring procedures and styles manager". If you ever have a problem with an FM or FMA I'm one of the people you can come and speak to!

I am also a Forum Manager and handle appeals similar to as all of the other FMs do. As the FMA team leader, I process a lot of suggestions from fms and fma's about the team and the rules. I also do anything Wanderer wants me to do.

A lot of my time is spent on the forums so feel free to message me here if you have any questions or want to talk. (Also outside of Mineplex I do development and Computer Science stuff so feel free to chat to me about that if you want)

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager
    Forum Management Assistance Team Manager
    FMA Mentoring Allocations Manager
    Lead FMA Applications Processor/Manager

Reports To:

Forum Manager, Appeals - Wanderer_

[​IMG]
    chhase
    Forum Manager | FM Documents Lead

Hey! My name is Chase, and I've been on the Mineplex staff team since January 18, 2020. Since then, I've become an editor for the Newsletter, a member of the Reports Patrol Assistance team, a Map Testing team member, a member of the Content Creator Council, a Discord Manager, and a Forum Manager! I was a staff member a million years ago (in 2014 & 2015), and then I took a bit of a hiatus, but I'm extremely excited to be back! In my free time, I love watching movies & TV shows as well as playing tennis and going hiking. If you see me in-game (or anywhere else) please say hi because one of my favorite aspects of Mineplex is interacting with the community anywhere I can! Thank you for clicking on my bio and please remember to be safe and to treat others with kindness <3

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager
    Forum Management Assistance Documents Team - Team Lead

Reports To:

Forum Manager, Mentoring - Lionatthezoo

[​IMG]
    Camull
    Forum Manager

Hi! I'm Camull also known as Rob. I am currently 15 years old and am a Forum Manager here on Mineplex! A couple of my favorite games here on Mineplex has to be Skywars and Champions, I enjoy intense PVP action games so no surprise! I was accepted as a Trainee on Mineplex January 18, 2020 and was promoted to Moderator March 21st. I am in Lobby-1 a lot on Mineplex as I really enjoy interacting within the community and getting to know everybody! Outside of Minecraft I really enjoy sports such as Track & Field and Soccer. I Really enjoy close action sports like those and also running is one of my favorite ways to calm down stress and it's also super enjoyable in the process! I am also a huge animal lover, mostly towards cats as they're so cute and the most loving and cuddly animals out there! I am also a huge Traveler. I've been around the US and been to quite a lot of the states around here. I've visited Disney World about 7ish times. While at school I really enjoy subjects like Science, more so about the natural disasters than anything else as they're such an interesting topic to me and they're super fun to learn about too! If you ever see me in a game or wherever else I'm normally super friendly and as stated super interactive so don't be afraid to say hello!

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

Documents Team, Member - chhase

[​IMG]
    oCassi
    Forum Manager

Hi! I'm oCassi. I'm a Forum Manager and currently on one sub-team, that being Reports Patrol Assistance. I've been on the staff team since February 2020. My favorite games on Mineplex have to be Cakewars or Skywars. Though I do have my favorites, you will most likely be able to catch me playing your favorite game since I play just about all of the games.

Aside from Mineplex, I enjoy watching Netflix, training my dogs, and going on walks with my sisters. I currently have four dogs. Three chihuahuas and one golden retriever. I enjoy other games such as The Sims 4 and Stardew Valley, but mainly focus on, and enjoy, more of Minecraft.

List of roles/duties:

Forum Manager

Reports To:

[​IMG]

Forum Management Assistants:

Mod aahadd
    Hey there! I am aahadd, but most people just call me aahad. I am currently 16 years old and from the United States. I was first accepted as a Trainee back in October of 2020 and then promoted to Moderator in November of 2020. Some of my dream sub-teams to join during my time on the Mineplex staff team is FMA (where I am now :D), RA, and MA! Some of my favorite games that you will probably find me in are Cake Wars, Skywars, and NANO games! A little more about me: I am a junior in high school and I hope to go to college on the Pre-Medicine track! I am, as some people would call, a coffee addict because I consume around eight cups a day.... Anyway for future goals, I hope to go onto college to study medicine! In my free time, I love to listen to music, draw, take some photos, volunteer, and most importantly... watch Netflix! If you ever have any questions about the forums or Mineplex, or just want to talk, feel free to reach out to me via the forums or discord! My DM’s are always open!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Camull
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Mod affinity0
    Salutations! The name's affinity0, or Aff for short. I'm 17 at the time of writing and reside in the UK. Alongside FMA, I also work on MTT, RP and have been part of the staff team since September 2020. Outside of the virtual world, I am currently studying IT and Psychology with the hopes to go on to study Ba(Hons) in eSports. I'm always excited to meet new people so feel free to strike up a conversation with me whenever ^^

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - oCassi
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Mod Amg_
    Hi there! My name is Amg, I’m 19 years old and from the United States. I am currently a Moderator here on Mineplex and was originally accepted as a Trainee on August 29th, 2020. As some of you may know, I was also a staff member back in 2016/2017. Quite honestly, If I had a conversation with my younger self telling me that I would be interested in the forums team, I would have never believed it. (Lol) However, as I have returned this year, I can easily say the forums is one of my most favorite places to be and I can see why people enjoy it so much! As I have become more active on the forums, I have noticed the amount of diversity and endless discussion on the forums. I love to spend my time responding to different types of posts...Whether it be build showcases, photography, help, or even idea suggestions, I just love to interact with the community and give feedback. Outside of Mineplex, I am a full-time college student, and I am working towards getting my basic’s done. I hope to either major in psychology or medicine in the future. In my free time, I love to do art, spend time with friends/family, workout, do photography, listen to music, and watch Netflix. I am so excited to finally be working under the Forum Management Team and I look forward to working closely with the forum's community!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Camull
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo
    FMA Appeals Team -
    First Point Of Contact - Camull
    Secondary Point Of Contact - Lionatthezoo
    Final Point Of Contact - Wanderer_

Sr.Mod AyyNick
    Hey I’m AyyNick, a Mineplex Sr.Mod on the Recruitment team. I am also on 3 amazing sub-teams, those being CCC, FMA, and RPA. I enjoy playing Mineplex with my friends, watching Netflix, going for walks, and hanging out with my friends during my spare time. I’m looking to join RC at some stage during my journey here as well. If you ever want to chat, feel free to send me a message either on Xenforo. Discord or Slack!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Lionatthezoo
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Mod Bob16077777
    Hello! I’m Bob16077777, but you can call me Bob. I’m 14 years old and have been a member of the staff team for about 5 months now, and really enjoy my position as moderator! I was accepted as a trainee on January 9th, 2021, and promoted to moderator on March 14th, 2021! I am currently on the FMA subteam, and look forward to joining RP, and ultimately(if possible) join the Forum Management Sr. Mod team! My favorite games on Mineplex include Cake Wars and Sky Wars, and in my free time I like to read and develop my Discord bot! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your day and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - chhase
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Sr.Mod Dulciloquy
    Heyo! I'm Dulciloquy but most people call me Dul. I've been a FMA since the middle of June in 2019. I am a Senior Moderator on the Staff Management team, so my work here on FMA is just to additionally help out on the website! I'm not interested in being a Forum Manager in the future, but I'm very interested in the community that we have built up on the forums here, and I'm excited to continue fostering discussion, and keeping everything clean!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Lionatthezoo
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Mod Eqsa
    Hi, my name is Eqsa, but you can also call me Seth. I'm currently 19 years old and from Canada. When it comes to my personal life, I'm a huge sports fan. I played a competitive level of hockey up until a few months ago, and I played Varsity Football, Basketball, and Soccer until I graduated in 2020. As for Mineplex, I've been a Staff Member for about a year now, and I was a staff member for a year as well back in 2018, where I was also a Forums Moderator for a few months. The forums have always been an area I've been passionate about since the beginning, and I was really happy to have the opportunity to join FMA again! I currently have a main goal of either Forum Management or Recruitment on the network. My favourite games on the network are Champions and Nano, so you'll probably see find me around there. If you'd like to talk or if you need help with anything, you can find my Discord on my wall and can always PM me on the forums as well!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - oCassi
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Mod ItsMqrk
    Heyy! I’m ItsMqrk but a lot of people just like to call me Mark. I’m 16 years old and live in the United States, and I’ve been on the Mineplex staff team since August of 2020. On Mineplex, I enjoy playing a variety of games including SSM, CW, BH, MS, and several others here and there, but alternatively you can also find me in one of the lobbies quite often too! In addition to being on the FMA team, I’m also on CCC and RP, so you are always free to ask me questions about anything relating to those teams as well, or really on anything for that matter! Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy several different things including watching Netflix, listening to music, exercising, spending time with friends and family, and walking my dogs. I tend to be pretty laid back and always love to engage with the community, so if you reach out to me whether it’s here on the forums or on Discord, you’re just about guaranteed a reply. My door is always open, so feel free to shoot me a message for any questions, concerns, or just to chat!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - chhase
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Sr.Mod Marzie
    Hated forums as a Trainee and half my time as a Mod. Why I applied for FMA in January 2018? The world may never know and neither will I. Ever since then I have loved the forums and saw why others did too. I became a FM that same year in July and resigned for my dream team Event Squad later on. On the website side of stuff, I also do Website Feedback, Website Bugs, and I was in the very first batch for the Appeals Team. I have a long history of other stuff I currently do that's not website related, so just look at my information on my profile if you really want to know it all.
    #LongestStandingFMAAndShaneDoesn'tCount

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - chhase
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo
    FMA Appeals Team -
    First Point Of Contact - chhase
    Secondary Point Of Contact - Lionatthezoo
    Final Point Of Contact - Wanderer_

Mod Riskingg8083
    Hello! My name is Riskingg, I'm 19 years old and live in the United States. I was accepted as trainee on May 23rd, 2020, and promoted to moderator July 25th, 2020. I'm currently on three subteams which consists of Reports Patrol, Event Assistance, and now Forum Management Assistant! I aspire to join the Recruitment team, the Forum Management team, and QAT. My favourite games on Mineplex are definitely Skywars, Cake Wars and NANO games! Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy spending time with my parents and my 8 pets who I absolutely adore. I also enjoy hanging out with friends, hiking, exploring nature, listening to music, and drinking coffee! In the future I want to attend college and I'm currently debating majoring in mortuary science, psychology, or becoming a dental hygienist. I'm so excited to be working with the Forums team and if you ever have any questions or concerns or just want to talk, feel free to send me a message. My PM's are always open!

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - Camull
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Mod WowCaleb
    Hey! My name is WowCaleb but you can call me Caleb. I'm 16 years old and I live in Ireland! Outside of school, I play casual sports while I wait around for the summer months. We don't see the sun much here, so when it comes out of hiding, I spend my time on the beach and taking part in watersports. I'm currently heading into my second last year of secondary school, looking to do something in science or medicine in the future! As for Mineplex, I'm a two-time staff member. My journey starts on March 21, 2020, and is still continuing today. I love interacting with the community and getting to know everyone better through all of Mineplex's platforms. You might see me around the network writing articles for the monthly Newsletter, managing the Discord server and of course moderating the forums! If you ever see me, be sure to stop by and say hi. Which could be anytime seeing as my sleep schedule is slowly deteriorating.

Reports To:

FMA Mentor - oCassi
    FMA Lead - Lionatthezoo

Posted Mar 20, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 27, 2021 at 9:27 PM
    Amg, cove_, BaconAnEggs and 27 others like this.

2. DD/MM/YY

04/04/2020 - @Phamtastic resigned from FM Mentor/Forum Ninja (Sr.Mod) to Moderator.

04/04/2020 - @Hxmza was promoted to FM Mentor.

16/04/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @AyyNick
    @Camull ✩ @chhase @Degagelemming95 @Jaborrie @ScarletBlood37 @wattywatty14 @xailia

20/04/2020 - @Dallarth resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

21/04/2020 - @Degagelemming95 resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

29/04/2020 - @Jaborrie & @xailia resigned from FM.

08/05/2020 - @Wolfayy was promoted to FM Mentor.

08/05/2020 - @GuardianInASuit @ScarletBlood37 & @ZainM were promoted to Forum Ninja.

19/05/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @ddgolfer04 @Klobby @LT Tombstone 77 @Unknitsun @WowCaleb

25/05/2020 - @skarm resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

07/06/2020 - @TeaSpiller resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

12/06/2020 - @ScarletBlood37 left the Forum Ninja team, @Unknitsun & @LT Tombstone 77 left the staff team, with them resigning from FM.

13/06/2020 - @chhase was promoted to Forum Ninja.

19/06/2020 - @Wolfayy left the staff team, with it leaving the FN team and FM Mentoring position.

24/06/2020 - @wattywatty14 resigned from FM.

18/07/2020 - New batch of Forum Moderators: @Btsy4U @idcmax @oCassi @PieOrPi @xUmbreon

23/07/2020 - @ZainM resigned from the staff team, with them resigning from FN.

23/07/2020 - New Forum Ninjas: @Camull ✩ & @ddgolfer04

12/08/2020 - Edited the whole thread to reflect forums team structure changes. Beyond this point in the changelog, "FM" is Forum Manager and "FMA" is Forum Manager Assistant.

18/09/2020 - @Hxmza resigned from the staff team and is no longer a FM. @Btsy4U also resigned from the staff team and is no longer a FMA. @jacvb resigned from FMA.

20/09/2020 - @idcmax left the staff team and is no longer FMA.

22/11/2020 - New Forum Manager: @oCassi

06/12/2020 - @WowCaleb left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

07/12/2020 - @Klobby left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

09/12/2020 - @Epicbuilder435 resigned from the FMA team.

29/12/2020 - New batch of FMA's: @aahad123 @aiirr @Amg_ @Brayyyden @Jylie

08/01/2021 - @ddgolfer04 resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FM. @PieOrPi was promoted to FM.

31/01/2021 - @Tilgorn ☕ resigned from the FMA team.

15/02/2021 - @aahad, @aiirr, and @Amg have been accepted to the Documents Team.

22/02/2021 - @Im_Ken resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

12/03/2021 - @aiirr resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

18/03/2021 - @Jylie resigned from the FMA team.

17/04/2021 - @Brayyyden has resigned from the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

22/04/2021 - @Oscaros_ has resigned from the FMA team.

13/05/2021 - @510bike and @xUmbreon have resigned from the staff team and are no longer on the FMA team.

01/06/2021 - New FMAs! @affinity0, @Bob16077777, @Eqsa, @ItsMqrk, @Riskingg, @WowCaleb, and @xHarrison

03/06/2021 - @Amg has been invited to the Appeals Team and supervisor information has been updated!

16/07/2021 - @affinity0, @Eqsa, @Riskingg, and @xHarrison have been accepted to the Documents Team.

23/07/2021 - @PieOrPi left the staff team and is no longer an FM. Additional supervisor changes have been made.

27/07/2021 - @xHarrison left the staff team and is no longer an FMA.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 19, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Jul 27, 2021 at 9:28 PM
    Eqsa, Amg, cove_ and 24 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.