• 348 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2432 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed [FORUMS]re-add the "Hot" or popular posts section

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Its a Kid, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As you read the title, I wish the "Hot posts would come back. I mean most of them are good ideas, an eyecatcher to discuss stuff etc.

Posted Oct 31, 2018
  2. Hey!

If there was one thing about the Mineplex enjin site that I miss, it would be the "Hot" section of the forums. As we know, this allowed forums user to see what threads are being talked about the most and gives users the opportunity to chime in with their response/thoughts. Personally, I don't know very much about what you can and can't do on a xenforo forum, but if this is something that could be added that would be really cool! If there isn't a way to add something like this, hopefully, there could be some sort of alternative to it.

As someone who works with the idea teams, this could help us as a team to see what ideas are thriving and what the community thinks about it. It would be a very easy eye catcher for us. As I said, I don't know much about xenforo forums coding or whatever, so hopefully, someone who does could give a more reasonable response to this.

Posted Oct 31, 2018
  3. I always loved the "Hot Section". I too wish it could be readded.
    --- Post updated ---
    @Wanderer

Posted Oct 31, 2018
  4. Not entirely sure how possible this is with XenFerno, but I would love for this to return! It was a great addition to the Enjin forums, and would again be a great addition here.

Posted Oct 31, 2018
  5. It's not entirely impossible but I would need a good reason to bring this back.

Posted Nov 1, 2018
    Wiz_Techno and Its a Kid like this.
  6. -My reason is that the Hot Section is like an Eye Catcher and if an Idea comes through, many users can see it and discuss if this Idea goes viral through the forums.
    -That one who posted the Idea gets rewarded by the system and it attracts more attention to the Idea.
    -Montages could get in the hot threads section and the uploader gets also rewarded and more attention to the content

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2018
  7. Idea processed! Look at this thread for more info.

Posted Nov 6, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.