• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Forum time

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by danielWuW, Apr 15, 2019 at 2:15 PM.

1. danielWuW

danielWuW

I'd like to see how many hours I've spent on the forums, don't you?

Would be nice if there was anything like "Forum-time" that we could check out on our profile.

Maybe at settings?

What do you guys think?

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  2. Acerna

Acerna

I don't really think it's necessary because it gives the exact date when you started, and if you just have an average each day you look at Forums to calculate I think that's enough. But who knows some others may like it so -0.5

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 2:50 PM
  3. danielWuW

danielWuW

Well, true, but I think that it would be fun, you know.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 2:59 PM
  4. Jaekub

Jaekub

I'm all for this idea! The only problem with this is that people would boost their forum time by leaving the page open, leading to @Wanderer to probably have to set an AFK kicker. This would be a lot of work, but would be cool to have. +0.5

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 4:15 PM
    cerns likes this.
  5. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey!

I think your suggestion would be quite a cool new addition and it could make up part of the forum's notable members system. However, it would take the web dev team a long time to implement so given this I would have to lean against the idea. However, if the web team could add it easily then I would 100% be for the implementation of the suggestion.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 5:01 PM
  6. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Thread moved to Website Feedback

It would be pretty cool to see how many hours and days do you spend time on the forums. However, I do not think it is necessary to implement new features. It does not matter if who is the first user to be on the forums the most. This will also take Dev's time to create and add a new feature on their own. I do not think there are any purposes with the suggestion, but that is still a good idea what you have!

Overall, I will have to disagree with the idea of the forum time. -1

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 11:07 PM
  7. danielWuW

danielWuW

It's not necessary at all, just a thought, and I wanted to share the thought with you guys.

I did not expect that this actually would be accepted at all.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 11:11 AM
  8. Acerna

Acerna

All ideas are welcome, just because some don't agree doesn't mean it's bad! Don't feel discouraged, if none of us gave honest opinions, the community suggestions wouldn't ever be constructive or useful. All ideas I review and think over to see if it would be worth the developer's times to put in before replying, and give my feedback based on that. I'm sure many in the community also do, which is why Processed ideas and Not Planned ideas are stamped after discussion.

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 11:20 AM
  9. danielWuW

danielWuW

I'm not feeling discouraged at all, just wanted to tell you guys that I didn't expect that this idea would actually be accepted (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 12:31 PM
  10. Jaekub

Jaekub

If you have an idea to share, go with it! It never hurts you to share an idea with us (unless it breaks any forum rules), and we're always open for discussion!

Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 8:59 AM
  11. danielWuW

danielWuW

I know that

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 17, 2019 at 9:00 AM