• 383 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2467 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Forum Signatures (Donor Ranks)

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Swedish, Sep 29, 2019.

?

Staff Rank Signatures?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hello,

I love the designs, Good Job! I also love how you're providing them to the public which is also very nice, I highly suggest you do the exact same thing for staff signatures.

Kind Regards,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Oct 25, 2019
  2. Hey!

First off, I would like to say thank you for your help! I have looking for a while now about how players get these little rank signature icons - I am using the Eternal one right now! Second of all, I would love to see the implementation of the staff designs, as the Donor ones are really clean! Good job, and I recommend these to any ranked players!!
    https://imgur.com/a/u8BKttS -- Just in case you didn't catch it ;)

Overall, really nice designs!

Posted Nov 16, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 16, 2019
  3. Hey there!

You're a true artists; the signatures are impressive.

I was wondering if you can help me create my own unique signature, since I have no experience at all with them and ever since the Mineplex website changed, I haven't really dig in into a tutorial to show me how.

Keep it up!
    Flame

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  4. Wow!
    I'm very impressed with each design and I love how they almost look 3D! I personally would love it if you made the staff ranks as well and I think a lot of people will be using these signatures due to how amazing they look! Keep up the great work!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  5. Hey there!

Thanks for making these. These look awesome and bring me back to the good old days of Enjin where everyone was proud to have a signature with a picture of their rank. Good job with these, and as you can tell I have already put one of yours to use! Keep up the great work,

Leave a potato if I helped

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  6. These are amazing! Way better than anything I'd ever be able to do. Keep up the great artwork! It looks very fancy and beautiful to have as a signature. I absolutely love it!

Posted Nov 20, 2019
  7. Hi!
    The signatures you made look awesome! Especially the Hero one because the dark blue looks really nice on it.
    Also, they are really cool because they really pop out.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  8. I really like the ideas of these signatures here and the different designs you've used! Kind of reminds me of some other Mineplex logos and also of the old nostalgic 'My rank is Mineplex ULTRA' which is always quite cool to see over here on XenForo! :D Keep up the great work, I already have a pretty nice gif for my signature that I'll keep but I'm excited to see the staff signatures!​

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  9. Thanks for sharing your art with the community! I know plenty of people who would love to utilize these in their signature and I love the black background and how the words are kind of fading in from it. It makes it looks cool and mysterious as if it's emerging from the shadows. I can't wait to see more of your art. :)

PS. I accidentally voted "No" on the poll when I meant to vote "Yes". I'm very sorry. ;-; I would love to see staff rank signatures!

edit: added words.

Posted Dec 2, 2019 at 1:12 AM
  10. As everyone else has been saying, you have quite the talent! Those signatures look great and are simplistic instead of confusing, I hope you make more in the future such as those staff ones. I'm quite sure if you made staff versions, we would all see your designs floating around quite a lot. Keep up the good work man!

Posted Dec 3, 2019 at 11:57 PM