• 1004 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5598 Players Online
  • 4594 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Forum Signature Guide

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by QuitPlayn, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Thank you so much for this really well-said information!! I just had a really quick question, how do I make my image smaller lol my gif is massive HAHA.

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  2. omg this thread is so helpful for people struggling to make a signature. tysm <3

Posted Sep 25, 2020
  3. Thanks for making this guide! This will be so helpful for players in need of changing their signatures!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  4. Thanks for the amazing help on signatures! I would have never been able to do this on my own haha

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  5. Hiya!

This is a post I’ve been wanting to find for months!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  6. This is an amazing guide, very well done and detailed. I wish this existed back when I was making my signature (even if it's just a basic one lol). I honestly don't know why, but working with signatures here, or back on enjin years ago, was always so confusing for me. I'm definitely bookmarking this page for future use if I ever decide to change my signature later, thank you kindly! c:

Posted Oct 3, 2020
  7. I know I'm late to this guide... howeverrr outstanding job! I have actually rarely done signatures of my own due to me just not really understanding how they work/how to make them look nice and this guide actually helped me understand quite a lot. I might try and make my own signature in the coming days/weeks and hopefully it'll turn out good. I want to say once again good job on this outstanding guide and I hope it helps plenty of players like myself!

Posted Oct 4, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  8. I noticed the OP is currently banned from the Forums, but I think I can help you.

If you go into the library of saved files on your computer, you can find the file that you want on your signature.
    Right click that file, and look for the option that says "edit".

Once you find that, it should look like this;
    [​IMG]

After you have that, you would want to click the "resize" button.
    There should be a little tab in the corner that looks like this;
    [​IMG]

As you can see, there's a lot going on in this little tab. You can mess around with that and resize it how you please.

NOTE: Make sure you save your edit!! I've accidentally forgotten to save it a few times and then been super confused when it was the same as before ahah

After you have it resized and saved, simply apply the file to your signature!!
    [​IMG]

Hopefully this helped, Cows Sailor :D

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  9. Cool and thanks for the guide!

Posted Oct 21, 2020