• 968 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9638 Players Online
  • 8670 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

forum report

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by the_creek_dqck, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -evidence snipped- cheating all game

Posted May 3, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 3, 2021
  2. The correct way to report someone on the forums is by using this link:
    www.mineplex.com/reports
    Make sure to, before submitting your report, read the Reporting Guide which can be found at the following link:
    https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/
    in order to create the report in the best way possible.
    The name of the offender would be the in-game name of the person you wish to report, the offence would be the rule that they're breaking and that you wish to report them for, in this case, cheating by using Anti Knockback, and evidence should be the link to either a screenshot or, in this case, your YouTube video.
    Additionally, there's an option to add any comments that you wish the Reports Patrol staff member who answers your report to see, but this is optional and you can leave it empty if you have nothing to add on to the report.

Posted May 3, 2021,
    Last edited May 3, 2021
  3. Heya @the_creek_dqck! As suggested above correctly by @MarkTheNub - New, this is not the appropriate place to make a forum report. All player-reports can be made here. If you haven’t done so already I would also suggest reading over the Official Reporting Guide, which covers everything you need to know to efficiently and of course, correctly submit a player report on our forums. Since the contents within this thread are better suited within a report, I will be locking the thread. If you have any further questions about reporting players, please feel free to reach out to me!

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed.

Posted May 3, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.