• 848 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2932 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Formal Introduction | BlackConfig

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BlackConfig, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Hello Mineplexians,

My name is Blair or you can refer to my as BlackConfig, I am a 14 year old student currently living in Queensland, Australia. I have a passion for football which who I follow Juventus in Serie A (Italian League) and I follow Leicester City (Premier League). I also do swimming at a competitive level as I do contribute most of my times towards this and my school studies. In the future I'd like to go to the US College System and get a scholarship from my swimming and hopefully academics as well; I have high expectations of myself and I hope to succeed more than just what i've stated here.

If you'd like to have a chat or you need any assistance feel free to add me on discord or create a conversation with me, my discord is BlackConfig#0817.

I hope to see you in the future,

Regards,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  2. Yo there!

Nice to meet you, Blair! You sound like an amazing person and I hope that I will be able to meet you one day and become your friend! If you want, you can accept my discord friend request, my discord tag is P_anda#9249 (While I'm writing this you accepted so never mind.. haha) Good luck on your future goals on joining a USA college and I wish you the best of luck for the scolarship you are aiming for in your future! I enjoy swimming as well but I don't do it at a competitive level.

Have a good day!

Posted Nov 2, 2019
    BlackConfig likes this.
  3. Thanks a lot! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2019