• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1904 Players Online
  • 1904 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Forged Bans

Discussion in 'Clans' started by akr, May 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so as you may know if you're from Clans-4 the clan Onmacht was disbanded and 3 members from the clan where falsely banned, we were banned from forged reports which meant our clan was to be disbanded as three of the four people in our clan was disbanded. I heard a clan called raven also had the same problem but they didn't get their claim or legends back.
    My clan claim was retrieved and 95% of our legends where also retrieved thanks to Adrianna and Busjack5. Who ever is forging reports to get clans banned in order for them to get disbanded is very heartless and rude. Clans staff seriously needs to look more into the way disbands work or how overall bans work for example I was banned for anti knockback for 40 days until i got unbanned once the clans moderators realised it was a forged report. Hopefully this doesn't happen to any other clan and no one goes through this we had put so much hardwork into our clan so much time and effort and for us to get disbanded with a click of a finger is pretty deep.
    Hopefully this can change the way clans get disbanded and the way bans work and how they're dealt with maybe something else to prove it's the actual person or maybe the "evidence" needs to be more sufficient. Either way mineplex has been the same for almost how many years, for example illusion a broken skill why didn't they just forget it and add another skill how many seasons of clans it ruined and now that all people seem to do is illusion glitch you can't even leave your base as a tank or a ranger without getting illusion glitched on, for example people using it and turning triggerbot on I wouldnt say kill aura because gwen bans for that. Thanks to Busjack5 and Adrianna once again for getting our base back as we worked hard on it.

Posted May 27, 2019
    Adrianna and persistent like this.
  2. Herro!

I am not aware of this issue, but if it's happening this should be a top priority for CMods. Forging bans is super toxic and can drive people away from the game, so finding a way to stop whoever is doing them should be high up there.

Posted May 27, 2019
  3. I’m honestly to lazy to read it but what’s a forged report?

Posted May 27, 2019
  4. Creating a false report to get someone muted/banned.

Posted May 27, 2019
  5. Forged reports result in network ban. Even though there isn't solid proof of you cheating, but everyone is aware that literally your entire clan cheats.

Also, your clanmate Tobin is literally god himself.

edit: this isn't my footage, i'm not cheating lol

Posted May 27, 2019
  6. In my opinion, before big clans are disbanded the evidence against the players should be reviewed, to make sure that the bans are real. CM are very competent and definitely know the difference between fake / real.
    Many of my friends were victims of forged reports and chargeback bans. It honestly disgusts me what clans has come to now. People are so desperate now, and they wonder why the game is dying.

Posted May 27, 2019
    akr likes this.
  7. using raven to support your argument was a good idea, but if you didn't think raven was cheating you are out of your mind.

Posted May 27, 2019
  8. Hello,

I completely understand what you are saying. I can guarantee you that any report that is suspected of being forged or given the suspicion is always reported and dealt with by administrators. We network ban players who fake evidence to ruin other player's game. There is currently forgery going around with Bunny Hop and other movement hacks, Kill Aura is certainly one that can easily be forged.

You need to contact CM and submit appeals always if you think bans are forged and false, this is the only way to fix these problems. I can assure you that the CM team are very vigilant and careful when making decisions on how to ban people and when to ban them - just remember that we are making the best effort to combat forgery. All I can say is good luck in this, if you need opinions on evidence or have further issues with reports in this regard feel free to contact me - I'm an experienced member on RP who has experienced Clans as well, I would be willing to help.​

Posted May 27, 2019
    • This user has been warned for General Rudeness [2]
    ofc you have to say this lmfao you where the one who went on jigsaw and made these reports sad guy go get a life.
    --- Post updated ---
    also you say our whole clan cheats lmfao I don't cheat neither does sxrub or sydney and tqbin also you have tracers in your video so you're the one who's hacking??

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 30, 2019
  9. Hey @akr

I remember your situation with your friends and I'd like to once again apologize for everything that happened. As for your items being returned, I've spoken with Mepman and you guys should be receiving your gear back either today or tomorrow. As for Nevermoree's ban, I'll look into this one with some higher ups and see if that's the case. Hopefully, something like this doesn't happen again, if you have any questions feel free to DM me.

- Locking, issue was addressed

Posted May 30, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.