• 776 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3355 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

For real?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by BlackCoder774, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Hey. Pretty sure I already complained complained about this but i was told the particles were gonna get fixed. Sadly that promise was false since after around 6 months or so nothing is fixed. Can someone update me what they are doing. Besides cosmetic fixes

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  2. Just because it hasn't been fixed yet doesn't mean a promise is false lol. It's best to be patient

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  3. There are currently a lack of bedrock developers so pushing out an update is difficult. I suggest being patient because I assume a big update is on the way.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  4. Just be patient, it will happen eventually.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  5. As @°3° stated, you should be patient, in the meantime particles are in the process of being fixed. I understand it can be frustrating but you have understand that it could take some time to fix particles as there are already other bugs Mineplex is working on fixing-so it may take a while for them to be fixed. Anyway, you shouldn’t let this ruin your fun, as it is a pretty simple thing and is already being fixed.

Posted Jan 17, 2020