• 1773 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14068 Players Online
  • 12295 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Foizz's New Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Foizz, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Hihi!

I made one of these a while ago and it was sooo bad xdd, so I thought I would make another explaining a little bit more about me :D

Hello my name is Foizz and I absolutely love Mineplex and Snoopy! :p
    I have been playing the server for about a year and a half now which is pretty awesome. I usually play Cakewars, Skywars, Housing, and Bomb Lobbers when its on mineplex :eyes:. I usually play with my awesome friends @SmokeyCobYT and @Ninja Boy YT284, but I have been trying to find some other people to play with too. I have been trying hard to connect with the community recently on discord and forums but sometimes I get shy xd. Currently working on getting on Skywars lb and work up to top 50 at least lol. I also have a goal in mind to become trainee! I have been thinking about it forever now but I am still not totally sure because of school and that stuff.

Other that Mineplex I have quite a bit some other hobbies! Back August I starting making texture packs and it went from there. I absolutely love it and hope to continue with it through my time playing Minecraft. After working on packs for a bit I realized I really like rendering too! I starting making my own renders and using what I learned to from pack making to create some really cool mc banners and pfps. On top of that, I have a YouTube channel where I would post my packs. They ended up getting really popular so I hope I can continue with doing YouTube videos along side pack making. I also enjoy playing board games with my family! We play games such as Catan, Ticket To Ride, and Clue. It's a really big thing in our family to do them and spend time with each other. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and tysm for coming here as well!!! :D

If u ever want to talk feel free to dm on discord "#5770" or just say hi on my wall :)

Posted Jan 11, 2021
  2. "I have been trying hard to connect with the community recently on discord and forums but sometimes I get shy xd" We aren't going to talk about how shy I am LOL

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Foizz likes this.
  3. Hey there!

I am so glad you made another introduction! I also love to play Cakewars and Skywars! It was super nice to read through your introduction! :D

Some more about me:

I from the United States. I was first accepted as a Trainee back in October of 2020 and then promoted to Moderator in November of 2020. Some of my dream sub-teams to join during my time on the Mineplex staff team is FMA (where I am now :D), RA, and MA!

I am a junior in high school and I hope to go to college on the Pre-Medicine track! I am, as some people would call, a coffee addict because I consume around eight cups a day...

Anyway for future goals, I hope to go onto college to study medicine! In my free time, I love to listen to music, draw, take some photos, volunteer, and most importantly... watch Netflix!

When it comes to music I listen to a wide variety, however, some of my favorite artists would have to be Ariana Grande, Dua Lipa, Lil Uzi Vert, and Pop Smoke... (I know a weird mix)

I saw that you were interested in applying for trainee! I wish you the best of luck when! Make sure to read through the two guides, which help a lot, found here and here.

If you ever have any questions or just want to play feel free to reach out!

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Foizz likes this.
  4. Hi there Foizz!

It was such a pleasure to get to read more about you in your introduction! My name is Amg, and I am currently a Moderator on the Java side of the Mineplex Network. Although I haven't played much Bedrock myself, I have found myself having lots of fun in the times that I have played. My favorite games on Bedrock are most likely Skywars & Turfwars! When I first experienced both of these games, I was pleasantly shocked in the differences between Java and Bedrock PvP. Personally, I find that Bedrock PvP is more difficult in terms of mechanics, but maybe that’s just because I’m not used to it, or I’m simply just bad. (Lol) Regardless, I do have to say that Bedrock is super fun! Good luck with grinding to the top 50 on leaderboards.

It was awesome to read that you have a goal to become Trainee here on Mineplex. Bedrock or Java, this team is the best team! As Aahad suggested above, I would recommend reading through both of the threads he linked, as they can be super helpful for an applicant. I wish you the best of luck in achieving your goal in becoming staff, don’t give up!

I think it’s really cool that you make texture packs! I am actually someone who has like 500+ texture packs in my resource packs folder because I switch my packs like night and day. In addition, I think it’s cool that you do renders and have a YouTube channel where you post your packs. If you’re still keeping up with that, I wish you the best of luck with your channel, texture packs and renders!

Again, it was great to read more about you. If you do see me on Bedrock, feel free to say hey!

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Foizz likes this.
  5. all the mods respond with whole paragraphs while me and ninja just like: helloooooooooooooooooo

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Foizz likes this.

6. Trust me. Mods on here just wanna be friends. Everyone is super nice tho.

Posted Jan 11, 2021
    Foizz likes this.
  7. Hello Foizzzzz

I already know you :P

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    QuietSnow678 and Foizz like this.
  8. Hey, nice to meet you

My favourite game used to be Skywars also! I enjoyed Bomb Lobbers too back when it was released on Java, and Housing always interested me also. I'm not a big pvp player so Cake Wars personally isn't for me.

Shyness is no big deal, just relax. Good luck on Trainee if you choose to apply. It is not as time demanding as you would expect, coming from an ex-staff member (myself). You would be fine; but if you are in an important year of school then I might reconsider. It is a great experience if you put yourself forward so I 100% recommend - especially for Bedrock.

I tried to make my own texture packs years ago, and it was really fun to do. I messed around with rendering back in the day also. Right now, I'm just working to finish school and go to university. Not really sure where I want to go, but astrophysics, pathology, and architecture all interest me.

I have a bunch of board games around - Clue was one of my favourites, actually! I don't get to play them with my family but my friends and I would play board or card games in school all the time. Some of the games we played include Exploding Kittens as well as this awesome astronaut card game.

If you ever want to play, I am interested in exploring Bedrock more, so don't be shy to add me! My discord is msb#2207

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Foizz likes this.
  9. Yo Foizz, very epic introduction. We already know each other, so I'll just say good luck on the Skywars Leaderboards, you're probably really close to it! c:

Posted Jan 12, 2021
    Foizz and Aquaris like this.
  10. time to likespam

Posted Jan 15, 2021 at 5:13 PM
    QuietSnow678 and Foizz like this.