• 1378 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5904 Players Online
  • 4526 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Flying in hub.

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Daneli1, Feb 15, 2020.

?

Should every ranked players fly in hub?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    29.2%
  2. No

31 vote(s)
    64.6%
  3. I love you!

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. You could have just easily hit the like button.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  2. Hey,

I wouldn't necessarily say that it's unfair. It's just an extra perk that doesn't have any actual effect on the gameplay ~ it's not like it's in breach of the EULA. Regardless, having a little bit of rank envy is probably something that the server intended. Having cool perks encourages people to buy the rank which brings more money to the server, helping keep the server afloat. Giving everyone who is a donor the ability to fly in a lobby would really take away from this.

What I said above applies here as well. If you think that the perks you get with the Immortal rank is that good, you can start the rank subscription from mineplex.com/shop.

Thank,
    ~ TheGrandmaster

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  3. Hi there!

I understand where you're coming from, however I don't personally think this is the best idea. This is because, firstly, it would cause lots of lag and chaos in the hub. It would also make it a lot harder for staff to catch fly hackers, and could cause false bans if a staff member doesn't realise it's a ranked player who's flying. I think only Immortal players being able to fly makes the most sense.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  4. I just can't comprehend how it is considered jealousy. I do believe the term "Jealousy" is used when someone is envying someone else for possessing/having something they don't, in addition of that, flying is just a perk. It can only be used in lobbies which has no effect on games. You can just fly around lobby nothing much of a game advantage. It will just cause confusion and hardships for staff locating people who uses fly hacks. It's just a fun perk. However, I sadly give -1

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  5. No matter what point you make, people have to get what they paid for. If this was changed, some people who bought Immortal only (or mainly) for the fly perks would feel cheated out of their money when they could've spent 5x less for the same result.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  6. Many responses above have explained that if every rank could access flying, it would very chaotic, and the reason why Immortals have this feature is that the rank Immortal is very special. It also costs more money compared to the other ranks if you're going to have this rank for a while, so this rank needs something special. I don't really need to say the same as everyone else above has said, but I want to point something out.

I don't really understand your argument here. I agree that it's nice to have friends to play with on Minecraft, but I don't understand why being able to fly would have an effect on this? You can be friends with an Immortal even though this friend has the access to fly in hub. It's not really something that will make you leave this friend. Also, it must be better to play some games with friends on Mineplex rather than staying in the lobby all the time?

This feature is not really a big deal, in my opinion. I mean, it's just to be able to fly, isn't it?

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  7. I think it would be pretty cool to add this feature to every rank, but unfortunately it will most likely turn into uproar and confusion. Players who bought the immortal rank spent a decent amount of money on it, and to throw away a special perk given to users only who have bought that rank is somewhat unfair. While, you could argue that it’s not a big deal, and it’s not fair in a way, to players who have bought other ranks to be excluded in such by these new perks. However, there are a few cosmetics that allow you to fly such as the jetpack, also the jump boost in the lobby is flight in a sort of way; thus making adding it to every rank not such a necessary thing. Also, it might spark confusion to users as if everyone is flying, they might assume players are hacking, and submit false reports. The idea itself is immensely awesome, but if you look further in detail to it, it wouldn’t make much sense to add it.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  8. I would really like to see this added, as it’s something I’ve been wanting for a long time. I think it would be really cool to fly in lobbies and it would add to the ranks. Although I’ve always been with this idea, I can see some potential difficulties. It sort of defeats the purpose of some flying morphs and ride the uniqueness of the Immortal rank. I believe it could also lead to people suspecting each other as fly hackers, as there can be fly hackers in lobbies. This could lead to false reports and a lot of confusion. Although I’d love for this feature to be added, it likely won’t for its downfalls. I agree that it might take away the unique perk Immortal has and cause confusion, although it would be nice to fly in the hub. I can see why this might be a problem so I’m going to give it a +0 as of now.

Posted Feb 25, 2020
  9. Bedrock Edition OverView:
    First, we have trophy hunting and people that go on hunts to find items to unlock a crate.
    Second, people who play the games and get shards, which can open trick r' treat bags, and have a one in infinite chance of getting the bat / ghast morph to get around using fly.
    Third, this would be unfair for people without ranks or even the ones that find this useful
    Fourth, this would cause more lag and trouble getting around let alone play a frozen-up screen.
    Fifth, fly hackers and cheaters get a freebee on this one here
    Sixth, confusion and reports might be made about this new addition
    Seventh, focus on bug fixes and update implements to help the server, instead of a way to get people to buy 'pets' - ( limited time? you say [ still in the store ] ) and housing equipment over time. ( including more bucket list items that will be scrapped in the future )

Posted Feb 25, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 25, 2020
  10. Heyo!
    Personally I think we should keep the fly in hub the way it is.
    If all ranks had fly it could cause chaos and potential false reports and even possible lag.
    I’ll be giving this idea a -1.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Feb 28, 2020