• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11494 Players Online
  • 8604 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Flying Appa MC Render :*

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mcckaay, Aug 1, 2020 at 1:50 PM.

1. Hey guys! Got a bit bored and decided to dabble in rendering again! I decided to render out the flying bison Appa and I think it turned out really nice. <3

fyi i i will never be partaking in this field of graphic design again with the amount of computer crashed i have experienced ;-;

https://i.imgur.com/hQ0xAxb.jpg

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 1:50 PM
    zytrus, Sickle and PieOrPi like this.
  2. This looks great! Thank you for sharing your work :)

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 2:35 PM
    mcckaay likes this.
  3. This looks super cool, great job!!

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 3:06 PM
    mcckaay likes this.
  4. yip yip

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 3:36 PM
    mcckaay likes this.
  5. This brings back nostalgia of watching avatar, aha. Good work!

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 9:54 PM
    mcckaay likes this.
  6. ok but like the way this is actually like... good af brb learning to render #quarantinegoals #sundayfunday #mainsknow

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 10:38 PM
    mcckaay likes this.
  7. Literally - I remembered I used to grind out renders a couple years ago and decided to test my knowledge again, really like how it turned out. cx

edit: but this time I used photoshop to add some more detail and bring it to life >:)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 2, 2020 at 1:15 AM
  8. Hey!

Very Interesting Render we have here! First off, I absolutely love the background. It honestly looks so realistic and detailed (with the clouds and the blue sky), that it almost looks like I’m looking outside. In addition to the background being detailed, I also feel as if the skin is just as cool and detailed! On top of everything else, it has a nice 3D effect that makes the entire render so much cooler! Overall, I think you did a fantastic job and I hope to see some more renders from you in the future!!

Posted Aug 2, 2020 at 2:13 AM
    mcckaay likes this.